Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    6oniLCL.png
    To the representatives of those various alphabet agencies monitoring this board, think about where your allegiances lie and how far down the path of despotism you're willing to allow your "duty" to take you. One thing that Nuremberg taught us was that following orders can never be a justification for depriving people of their most basic rights. Choose wisely, history will judge.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    To the representatives of those various alphabet agencies monitoring this board, think about where your allegiances lie and how far down the path of despotism you're willing to allow your "duty" to take you. One thing that Nuremberg taught us was that following orders can never be a justification for depriving people of their most basic rights. Choose wisely, history will judge.

Those fed types aren't human.
    They'll send a young local sheriff's deputy on a suicide mission to accomplish a minor drug bust. You really think they give a single flying **** about the country?

Reactions: Leo

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Some here not only voted for this, I would wager none of them have intestinal fortitude or juevos to come in here and defend this or admit they screwed up.

Some would be in here (if they were still here LOL) proudly claiming they would vote for him again and again.
    I bet they would say "it's for our safe and secure society".
    ****ing tools.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'm curious why Biden didn't unilaterally decide that anyone receiving federal assistance get the jab or lose benefits. Get the shot or lose your SNAP. Get vaccinated or no welfare check for you.

Very odd.
    It's illegal for you to work for a living if you're a dirty unvaxxed, but you can leech off other working people to your heart's content.

1631234711927.png

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I'm curious why Biden didn't unilaterally decide that anyone receiving federal assistance get the jab or lose benefits. Get the shot or lose your SNAP. Get vaccinated or no welfare check for you.

Very odd.
    Completely predictable in my view. He wouldn't want to stir up the one demographic that he knows is a sure vote for Dems. Instead, they are targeting working people who need their jobs and have few good options in front of them. I'm wondering if he cut a deal with the labor unions before crossing this line. This could get interesting.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm vaccinated because I chose to be. If my employer decides to require the vaccine because that's what my employer wants, I've got no problem with that. I work for a paramilitary organization that controls much more about my life than most employers do and, like the military, I've agreed to those terms. I agreed to allow them to decide things like facial hair and tattoos and, yes, vaccine requirements. The Army shot me up with a bunch of them. I'm ok with countries requiring vaccines for entry. It's their country, it's their rules. I had to get a tetanus shot, prove vaccination status, and prove AIDS negative status as a security contractor. I'm ok with all of that because I *chose* to join the military, I *chose* to become a contractor, I *chose* to be a police officer and I *chose* my employer knowing these sorts of rules were present or possible. I get many of you have made different choices and have different expectations, and that's ok. I just said this to show my experience and point of view to say this:

I don't understand how Biden via OSHA has the authority to levy fines of this magnitude for vaccine/testing rules. I see a distinct difference between my employer deciding they want to require vaccines because they think it's best for them to accomplish their mission vs a mandate from the feds. That's too far for me. This is not a workplace safety issue. If it's an actual health issue it's a health issue for everyone regardless of who employs them. This is a chicken-**** end run around actually requiring vaccines. If you want to require it, do it via the legislative process and allow checks/balances. This is not something that should be done by trying to end run the system with an EO.

So, yes, **** Joe Biden.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom