Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If you present proof of vaccination to your employer, at this point, you are a traitor to your fellow countrymen.

Whether you want to get vaccinated or not is a personal choice, but abiding this level of tyranny is going to plunge this country into a very dark place very quickly.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The poor working slob might not be willing to risk his job over this. But as a customer I would be inclined to do my business with vendors who appreciate freedom.

If they aren't willing to risk their job to stand up for freedom, when literally every business in the country is hiring and desperate for workers, **** them.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I am currently unemployed. I have already had and recovered from covid. I have natural immunity and no reason to risk my life on this experimental shot that doesn't even work anymore.

This locks me out of 95% of the labor market. If this policy remains in place, I will become homeless when my savings run out.

**** Joe Biden, and **** anyone who supported or voted for this tyranny. We tried to warn you.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I am currently unemployed. I have already had and recovered from covid. I have natural immunity and no reason to risk my life on this experimental shot that doesn't even work anymore.

This locks me out of 95% of the labor market. If this policy remains in place, I will become homeless when my savings run out.

**** Joe Biden, and **** anyone who supported or voted for this tyranny. We tried to warn you.
    But no more mean tweets, so we've got that going for us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom