Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Why not just take the very logical next step and test everyone weekly, regardless of vax status? The narrative would take a beating if the results were accurately reported I'd wager.

Also, did some here vote for this?
    Testing everyone weekly is logical since both vaccinated and non-vaccinated can spread the COVID.

This is about punishment and coercion, not safety of our citizens.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not that it makes it any less insane but a coworker was telling me the 100 employee limit applies only to companies with government contracts

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So, how long till the first lawsuits?
    Knowing SCOTUS and their obsession with standing, they will wait until a plaintiff is directly fired, directly under this policy, and has worked their way through the entire appeals system from the bottom. This will be in place for years before SCOTUS ever hears a case on it.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I wrote this to my Congresscritters before the echos of my screaming at the TV had yet faded...

"I just watched the Traitor in Chief the ostensible President Joe Biden, leader of the Communists (AKA Democrats) who now hold power in the Executive and Legislative branches of our government issue a number of dictates as if he were an all powerful Monarch from the 1600s. If memory serves me, the last time a totalitarian tried to impose himself upon the American people, his army and he were sent packing!​
    It is We the People who hold power in this nation. It is the protection of each individual citizens liberty and Rights which are the sole reason for the existence of the Federal government. When the Federal government no longer protects liberty and individual choice, when it in fact tramples upon basic freedoms and liberty, it no longer serves its purpose.​
    I call on you to resist the actions of this President and his Party by all means available to you. The Communists and their allies, who so often cry "My Body, My Choice" seem to have a very different tune when they wish to push their ways upon others. Make them eat their words!​
    Start with the debt ceiling. DO NOT VOTE TO RAISE IT! If President Biden's bureaucrats in the Department of Labor and Department of Education wish to follow his orders, let them do it for free!!!​
    The games are over, start working with your peers who still believe in a limited Federal government to choke the money and power off from these authoritarian subversives."​

Those who still believe in the Constitution, limited government, and individual freedom and liberty had best start pressing their elected servants HARD.

"We" don't have much in our ammunition locker at the moment, but we can try to choke off their life blood with the debt ceiling.

This is just too much...
    Do you mind if I steal this?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    6oniLCL.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom