Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If a business can mandate it, then they should be required to pay ALL my medical bills, for the rest of my life.
    And when I die, family should get a LARGE pile of cash.
    If an employer requires you to get a vaccine as a condition of employment then they should be on the hook for every penny of any cost associated with it.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    wORvVU9.jpeg

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Got an email from my employer that they are suspending the vax mandate per the injunction issued yesterday against the Fed contractor mandate. Now to make that injunction permanent.
    Same here. Now I want those who were fired / forced out under other excuses to be able to sue the living snot out of these corporate suck ups. I want discovery to the highest levels where they get the e-mails between the professional politician / bureaucrat class and the corporate heads discussing how the "mandate" will be implemented.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This is nice and all, but it also does absolutely nothing. The house isn't going to take this up and there is no way Biden would ever sign a bill into law that over turns his mandate.

Just more political posturing that accomplishes squat.

Agreed. The courts smacking down the unconstitutional order does much more than legislation that won't go anywhere.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

( Sent from WISH-TV )

But lets keep getting rid of people for a vax that is proving not to work so hot anyway....

I'm embarrassed to say this is my employer... :ugh:

Very good employer in most respects, but becoming far too progressive for my tastes. Between this garbage and the CRT lite that's being pushed down our throats, I see a day coming where I might need to go elsewhere :(

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm embarrassed to say this is my employer... :ugh:

Very good employer in most respects, but becoming far too progressive for my tastes. Between this garbage and the CRT lite that's being pushed down our throats, I see a day coming where I might need to go elsewhere :(

"The health system says their request is a result of the recent increase in hospitalizations due to COVID and non-COVID patients. They say the number of hospitalizations has reached an all-time high."

IU Health says the ” demand and strain on Indiana University Health’s team members, nurses and providers has never been greater.”

No mention of shortages and strain due to terminating workers who exercised their choice to not get a "vaccine"?

IU can go **** itself.... Looks like they already well on their way.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    "The health system says their request is a result of the recent increase in hospitalizations due to COVID and non-COVID patients. They say the number of hospitalizations has reached an all-time high."

IU Health says the ” demand and strain on Indiana University Health’s team members, nurses and providers has never been greater.”

No mention of shortages and strain due to terminating workers who exercised their choice to not get a "vaccine"?

I guess it's time for non-covid patients to pay the price for IU's ridiculous approach to this super-duper-uber-mega-once in a million year-plague. I wish there would actually be consequences but I'm sure IU health is "too big to fail" and they'll be bailed out and forgiven for their mismanagement.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I said it back when they fired (let go or whatever) people and then started whining about a nursing shortage. You don't get rid of people for nothing more than political posturing and then whine about a shortage. The vaccine doesn't prevent the spread of the virus, so what is the difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed? Nothing, so if they couldn't think ahead enough to foresee the repercussions, perhaps executive management isn't doing their job very well?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Isn't it weird how vaccines and NPIs sold as "saving lives" have made a massive overwhelming wave of people desperately unhealthy.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Isn't it weird how vaccines and NPIs sold as "saving lives" have made a massive overwhelming wave of people desperately unhealthy.

Let me provide you with the pat answer from the statists.... "It would have been even worse had we not told you what to do".

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom