Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It seems as if it were addressed today that Congress men and woman who had Covid were treated with ivermectin.

I’m skeptical. A guy on ingo said it doesn’t work, and it isn’t following the science unless I get a vaccine that has no long term studies.

I’ll bet those Congress people are gonna feel awful stupid when they find out it didn’t work.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I found out yesterday that my religious exemption was denied, as were nearly all others. I know of only one person who was granted one, and in their case their access to the work campus will be revoked. They must work from home 100%. Truly a clown world.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    It seems as if it were addressed today that Congress men and woman who had Covid were treated with ivermectin.

I’m skeptical. A guy on ingo said it doesn’t work, and it isn’t following the science unless I get a vaccine that has no long term studies.

I’ll bet those Congress people are gonna feel awful stupid when they find out it didn’t work.
    Well, when they feel stupid, they only ever double down.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Yep

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I found out yesterday that my religious exemption was denied, as were nearly all others. I know of only one person who was granted one, and in their case their access to the work campus will be revoked. They must work from home 100%. Truly a clown world.
    “Sorry sir, your separation of church and state doesn’t apply.”

Where the **** does the constitution say it must go through an approval process?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I'm expecting that there will be billions of dollars drained from company coffers into the hands of prior employees once the dust from all this has settled.
    I sure hope so. Anyone who’s willing to force a human being to choose between their personal bodies and supporting their families/worshipping their god deserves to be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

I hope a few people who struggled to eat because of this end up eating lobster for breakfast when this is all over, if it’s ever over. Don’t plan on them giving real news any time soon, and the government isn’t returning power either. Covid will end around the time the patriot act does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom