Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Communists didn't learn the lesson after racking up well over 100 million deaths.

You can't fix stupid, they lack the capacity to learn from mistakes.

It's not so much stupidity as greed and a lust for power and a lack of compassion for their fellow man. The pieces of :poop: pushing for communism want to be at the top of the food chain gaining all of the wealth of this great nation and they have no problem with the little people under them suffering and dying for their position in life.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It's not so much stupidity as greed and a lust for power and a lack of compassion for their fellow man. The pieces of :poop: pushing for communism want to be at the top of the food chain gaining all of the wealth of this great nation and they have no problem with the little people under them suffering and dying for their position in life.
    The stupidity part comes in when all of them believe they're going to be better off and/or that they'll be the ones at the top of the food chain.

dtownmj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2016
    Houston
    I work in a place w over 100 employees and they have told us to get vac records uploaded or prepare to undergo weekly testing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    The school my wife works at did a voluntary vaccine yesterday for all staff. She opted out but I’m assuming that’s just a nice way of offering it to them Without saying get or else. No clue how many did get but she said 3 teachers in the high school are out sick due to vaccine reactions. Also no clue on type or severity of sickness

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    They are trying to coerce as many as they can so. If they lose in court they got that. If they lost in court now they would lose millions of pokes…
    I think this has been the real plan all along with this mandate threat. Drive up compliance with threats and worry about legality later. The mandate doesn’t have to exist to be effective.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I think this has been the real plan all along with this mandate threat. Drive up compliance with threats and worry about legality later. The mandate doesn’t have to exist to be effective.
    Hard to imagine a better way to print millions and millions of new Republican voters. Hounding people out of their jobs with threats before losing in court.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They are trying to coerce as many as they can so. If they lose in court they got that. If they lost in court now they would lose millions of pokes…
    Hard to imagine a better way to print millions and millions of new Republican voters. Hounding people out of their jobs with threats before losing in court.

This seems to be some of the airlines plan, push, threaten, scary deadlines and after 90% compliance, back track. And it is correct there is still no official mandate for the 20 or so state AG’s to sue over…

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    This seems to be some of the airlines plan, push, threaten, scary deadlines and after 90% compliance, back track. And it is correct there is still no official mandate for the 20 or so state AG’s to sue over…
    The Army Reserve set their date as June 30th 2022. I think they're hoping by then the nonsense will be over and they won't have to worry about having to discharge anybody.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    All I could take away from that is somebody isn't worried about there being millions and millions of Republican votes or voters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom