Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    5.3 million views in under 48 hours on just the Rumble platform.

Just think even a few months ago but especially a year ago when the job mandates were huge, this language was not as common or as socially acceptable. I was all in fairly early with calling it out with what I understood it to be. Closing in on full circle and an uncertain future for humanity. The whole thing is pathetic at best and I hope criminal charges with death sentences for the architects and perpetrators. No one knows how it will play out but for the Country to move ahead with less of a negative impact, the legal resolution will probably have to be something very public.
    iu

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Also, you need to look at side effect deaths.
    There could be less covid deaths among the 'vax'd', but what if there are twice the per person deaths due to side effects.
    Such as an unusual amount of adults mysteriously dying.
    Unfortunately I doubt the public will ever know the distinction between vax side effect deaths and unvaccinated. There's too much at stake for real numbers. Although less unpopular now, I'm not a complete believer in C19, have always called it the election flu and often cited the low number and percentage increase of overall annual all cause mortality as a basis, to no avail.

Of course that's all changed with the "alleged" high percentage of vaccinated and future all cause mortality numbers highly likely to increase significantly as a result. I recall Army whislteblower Lt. Col. Dr. Theresa Long discussing the DOD data showing the huge increase in vax adverse events and deaths and then the internal information being suddenly shut down soon after. If there's real all cause mortality data next year showing a huge increase, it'll be attributed to BS like climate or long covid.

I think the real numbers will be from Insurance acturarial data that's being disseminated by Ed Dowd, as mentioned. I'm assuming as a private business they will adjust to remain in the black, and believe they have already spoke to Congress along those lines. As a numbers person I don't see a sudden correction of the terrible sudden death trajectory.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Unfortunately I doubt the public will ever know the distinction between vax side effect deaths and unvaccinated. There's too much at stake for real numbers. Although less unpopular now, I'm not a complete believer in C19, have always called it the election flu and often cited the low number and percentage increase of overall annual all cause mortality as a basis, to no avail.

Of course that's all changed with the "alleged" high percentage of vaccinated and future all cause mortality numbers highly likely to increase significantly as a result. I recall Army whislteblower Lt. Col. Dr. Theresa Long discussing the DOD data showing the huge increase in vax adverse events and deaths and then the internal information being suddenly shut down soon after. If there's real all cause mortality data next year showing a huge increase, it'll be attributed to BS like climate or long covid.

I think the real numbers will be from Insurance acturarial data that's being disseminated by Ed Dowd, as mentioned. I'm assuming as a private business they will adjust to remain in the black, and believe they have already spoke to Congress along those lines. As a numbers person I don't see a sudden correction of the terrible sudden death trajectory.
    The one thing I will say about covid is it was much more contagious than other strains of influenza have been.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The one thing I will say about covid is it was much more contagious than other strains of influenza have been.
    I can agree with that. Each year the annual influenza is stronger or weaker, killing more or fewer of the population. Has it been strongest recently and if so, what has caused it to be? I'm not sure in the current make believe climate that anyone will ever know. That's why I look at the total number of annual deaths to make a general determination. Heck they may falsify (Faucify) those too but I've posted what they were the last couple years and the increase is low.

My issue with election flu is how it was used as a tool to define everything, just like the fake PCR technique. Without those two pillars of medical industrialization, would the last three years be any different than a bad flu year? I'll never be convinced it wasn't a gigantic setup for the bioweapon shot. To me the adverse events and deaths look absolutely awful. The onion being peeled apart faster now. It's rotton and ugly.

I see this time period in history as an opportunity to learn more about "alternative everything". I'm so much more awake to a certain level of manipulation with most things. The medical aspect has been so overplayed it exposed a lot of deceit in other systems. I'm going to continue to investigate germ vs terrain theory. The fear of being sick with incessant testing and unnecessary shots is such a large cash cow in a rigged system. Oh I see, my "system independant" insurance will cover parts of the medical and pharma industrialization. There's just no money in wellness.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! (after the diatribe ;) )

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    What determines if you have long covid? I still have weird sense of smell with some things. Celery...I love it in chili, will need to chop it up for the dressing tomorrow, etc. The nasty smell that is now associated with celery and green peppers sticks in my sinuses for DAYS. I can't get rid of it. Just opening the refrigerator when there is a lot of produce in there makes me want to gag. I should probably be considered for those payments even though it in no way interferes with my ability to work and do my daily job since I don't work in a kitchen. The smell issue is considered a symptom of long covid, and we had covid last November.

Edited to add: Some of that should have probably been in purple. I don't want disability.

it’s only a smell :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom