• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Eighty-seven-year-old apartment resident Lois Hicks came out to try to calm Arnold down then fled back into her apartment after seeing the rifle he was allegedly holding. Arnold allegedly followed her and shot her dead inside her residence.

Arnold was apparently shooting at other apartments too, and one of the other residents grabbed a hunting rifle and killed Arnold.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    RIP Lois Hicks, how horrible. Killed trying to help the scumbag and her neighbors. Unfortunately if she stayed inside she probably would've been fine. Maybe she knew him and figured she could help. :(

Thankful that one was armed and capable before more were killed.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Kind of like deer hunting from a tree stand? Good on the armed citizen to defend the helpless neighbors since the police were not immediately available.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    That "allegedly" poo pisses me off. Maybe it's required by lawyers and law enforcement but I think it is overused.
    It`s simply because, we`re considered to be innocent unless and until PROVEN guilty. I`m good with it for that fact.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So does the guy's rifle get confiscated as evidence? I assume so. How long before he gets his rifle back?
    A long time. Cant find the post but here on INGO we had/have a indy police officer that said at least for indy it take can take several months due to the rifle being needed as evidence for any pending limitations (criminal, civil).

Top Bottom