• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What's going on in Brownsburg? We had somebody arrested for trying to run over someone in a domestic incident the other day, but was south of 200S (Bradford Road) so they did have a Plainfield address ;)

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    What's going on in Brownsburg? We had somebody arrested for trying to run over someone in a domestic incident the other day, but was south of 200S (Bradford Road) so they did have a Plainfield address ;)

That domestic with the vehicle, was a couple houses down from me. Also we pay Plainfield taxes but our kids go to Avon schools... We identify as Avofield.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am looking at houses away from this madness, the whole neighborhood has gone downhill in the last 2 years and I think it's time to relocate.
    You will never outrun it my friend. If you live in a town that size with areas of housing such as this it is become the norm.
    The interstate hooks B-Burg up to the big town. The asshats and idiots roll out there for new frontiers to concur.
    I remember when that was a wide spot on 136 west. Then bussing stormed Indy and the west side started draining out towards the safety offered around 267 and 136. B-town exploded. Almost over night.
    Now it is solid humanity from my house all the way out to B-town.

Run if you must but the real madness will be right behind you. The young have lacking areas in morality/honor/respect.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You will never outrun it my friend. If you live in a town that size with areas of housing such as this it is become the norm.
    The interstate hooks B-Burg up to the big town. The asshats and idiots roll out there for new frontiers to concur.
    I remember when that was a wide spot on 136 west. Then bussing stormed Indy and the west side started draining out towards the safety offered around 267 and 136. B-town exploded. Almost over night.
    Now it is solid humanity from my house all the way out to B-town.

Run if you must but the real madness will be right behind you. The young have lacking areas in morality/honor/respect.
    Not sure as to the laughing emoji because this aint funny. Several friends over time have tried to outrun this. They have moved multiple times and a few live out a good ways now away from organized housing. But humanity will follow soon enough. Now 3 of them are dealing with mobile meth labs and the insanity that goes with that. 2 of them bought ground out by Cloverdale and with in 2 years each vinyl villages reared their ugly presence.

I wish you all the luck in your escape......:)

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    My wife was on the way to that McDonald’s with the kids when this happened. She rolled up not long after it happened and a cop told her it was most likely drug-related. You can’t get away from this stuff. All you can do is do your best to be ready if it comes your way (and hope you get lucky or are the recipient of some divine intervention).

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It can happen anywhere at any time, unfortunately. I live off 100S and am pretty much surrounded by subdivisions and a golf course so until some of my neighbors start moving for greener pastures I’m hoping my little area remains safe and peaceful. But as they continue to line all of the roads and cornfields out here with the concrete monsters they call distribution centers and warehouses my hopes are beginning to fade. As they hire people for these monstrosities they will need places to live and frequently that means apartments and cheaper housing subdivisions. Then comes the stores they need for groceries, gas, clothing and other necessities. Soon the quite, safe, suburban area becomes just a continuation of the city and with that comes the problems. Look at what happened when they built a Walmart in the middle of nowhere between Avon and Danville. It used to be all cornfields and now it’s almost a town of its own.
    All these small towns want to grow, attract business and reap in their tax dollars. Unfortunately with growth you get the good and the bad. So unless there are drastic changes in the way we treat crime and criminals nowhere is really safe anymore. Thugs go where the targets are easy and the chances of getting hurt are slim. Stay alert and always be prepared.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I really don't understand the "it can't happen here" mentality. As others has said, no place or neighborhood is immune from the insanity anymore and it's by design folks.

There are power brokers hell bent on destroying the moral fabric of our nation and they've been at it for the better part of 60 years. We're simply reaping what's been sown over that time.

I am hopeful that the radicalism of the left is now fully on display for all to see and eyes will be opened to it. I think we're already starting to see some pushback finally. Maybe it's too late, maybe it's not, but we will hit a tipping point at some point in the future. The insanity is close to a full boil. Hopefully we can turn things around without too much actual bloodshed.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    It can happen anywhere at any time, unfortunately. I live off 100S and am pretty much surrounded by subdivisions and a golf course so until some of my neighbors start moving for greener pastures I’m hoping my little area remains safe and peaceful. But as they continue to line all of the roads and cornfields out here with the concrete monsters they call distribution centers and warehouses my hopes are beginning to fade. As they hire people for these monstrosities they will need places to live and frequently that means apartments and cheaper housing subdivisions. Then comes the stores they need for groceries, gas, clothing and other necessities. Soon the quite, safe, suburban area becomes just a continuation of the city and with that comes the problems. Look at what happened when they built a Walmart in the middle of nowhere between Avon and Danville. It used to be all cornfields and now it’s almost a town of its own.
    All these small towns want to grow, attract business and reap in their tax dollars. Unfortunately with growth you get the good and the bad. So unless there are drastic changes in the way we treat crime and criminals nowhere is really safe anymore. Thugs go where the targets are easy and the chances of getting hurt are slim. Stay alert and always be prepared.
    I have a sign on my dog fence that reads: No weapons or Firearms allowed on this Property. That will take care of it.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Not sure as to the laughing emoji because this aint funny. Several friends over time have tried to outrun this. They have moved multiple times and a few live out a good ways now away from organized housing. But humanity will follow soon enough. Now 3 of them are dealing with mobile meth labs and the insanity that goes with that. 2 of them bought ground out by Cloverdale and with in 2 years each vinyl villages reared their ugly presence.

I wish you all the luck in your escape......:)
    Vinyl Villages? Subdivisions of cookie cutter houses?

Top Bottom