• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    BPD has done that for a while. I've used their parking lot, which is also on camera.
    Not yet sure if "stuff for money" was "drugs for money". IMHO: the latter goes bad pretty often.

Our little town isn't so little any more.
    Have the cops ever come out or anything? I’d wonder what it would be like selling or trading ARs, AKs, or M1As outside the police department. Might make some PoPo a bit nervous, I would be.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Since apparently ACAB, you might get shot. But what do I know. Oh, except for the fact that most would be like, "That's a nice rifle. Got anything else for sale?"

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Have the cops ever come out or anything? I’d wonder what it would be like selling or trading ARs, AKs, or M1As outside the police department. Might make some PoPo a bit nervous, I would be.
    I've done a few firearms transactions at local PDs. No issues. Several PDs up here have spaces just for personal transactions

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Now youre makin me nervous. There is a guy that has lived in a house across the street and on the other side of my neighbor's back yard as the crow flies for probably 10 years now.
    Dude is in his 30s. Premature male pattern baldness. I probably see him once every couple months. He is never outside. His parents used to do his yard work, but now he hires a guy. (who is a moron... blows the leaves in a pile to the curb. Except we dont have that kind of vac truck collection program here so they rot and blow around and clog the sewer grates)

He quite literally gets into his car, raises the garage door and leaves. He returns and puts the door down as he is getting out. Just bizarre.

And what do you do when you come home from work? Why you get out of the car and go to the mailbox to collect your mail. Not this guy. Creepy the more I think about it.
    I didn't live in a house back then - but if you'd have lived in the same half of the apartment building I used to live in - you'd have noticed a very similar pattern with me. I traveled a lot for work - wasn't ever home. But when I *was* home, I kept to myself for the most part because I, quite literally, didn't have any friends who lived around here. Especially none of the female kind. And I was gone too much to develop friendships of any kind, too. I lived like that for almost 5 years. Lived in the same apartment for like 7. I think the other 7 units in my half of the building turned over 3x in that time frame. I know that at least one neighbor thought I worked for the FBI or CIA.

Heck, I have neighbors NOW who think I work for the FBI or CIA.

And, you know what, maybe I *do*.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

Says firearms sales prohibited on town property. That was pre-preemption, so likely not the case now. Certainly not a current ordinance.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    My wife rode her bike through that lot on her way to the post office. She must have missed the shooting (there and back) by no more than 5-10 minutes.

I keep telling her we need to move. B-Burg crime is much different than it used to be. I used to never lock my house, would leave the garage doors open, windows open, etc. Not anymore.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Update!

Police make arrests in deadly Brownsburg shooting

BROWNSBURG, Ind.– Police say two people were arrested in connection with Monday’s deadly shooting in Brownsburg.

Marques Hardiman, 18, and a juvenile suspect are reportedly in custody for murder. The juvenile may be identified if the case is tried in adult court.

Police say 20-year-old Emanuel Fonville and a woman met the two at a shopping center parking lot for some sort of transaction.

Investigators say Hardiman and the juvenile robbed the victims, shot Fonville and then took off.

Fonville was taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from his injuries.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Update!

BROWNSBURG, Ind.– Police say two people were arrested in connection with Monday’s deadly shooting in Brownsburg.

Marques Hardiman, 18, and a juvenile suspect are reportedly in custody for murder. The juvenile may be identified if the case is tried in adult court.

Police say 20-year-old Emanuel Fonville and a woman met the two at a shopping center parking lot for some sort of transaction.

Investigators say Hardiman and the juvenile robbed the victims, shot Fonville and then took off.

FanDuel should start a book on this crap.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just like somebody said up thread, Indianapolis **** bags coming to Brownsburg. **** bags like this are not welcome in Brownsburg, nor are the drugs they bring. And part of the problem is if you don’t want to die like a hood rat don’t associate with a hood rat. More good guys with guns need to blow more bad guys like these straight to hell and save us all the trouble of repeated catch and release and lighter penalties than crimes like these deserve. Hopefully the Hendricks county prosecutor will be better at his job than Marion County‘s has been.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Update!

The usual suspects...

UnknownOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2020
    West Indy
    I was at Kroger with the fam when this took place. It was a bit unsettling to come out and see emergency vehicles of all kinds swarming in the parking lot.

I lived in a vinyl village in Brownsburg for years and always felt safe there. On the same hand I have always been one to keep my cars/house locked and my garage doors shut. Just seems to make good sense to me?

I have since moved out a good bit further into the country. With the way things have been going in the last couple years I'm glad I did.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom