Male Friend Dresses in Women's Clothing!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Just a couple of questions:
    Does he wear plaid flannel as a rule and cut down trees?
    Does he hang around in bars?

If so, I may have heard of his old man...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I used to skydive periodically with a nudist.

Every Labor Day weekend there was something called a Boogie out in Richmond. Basically a skydiving convention. They'd bring in lots of specialty aircraft and up to 1,000 skydivers from all over the country would descend on the airport for the long weekend. We'd skydive all day, then at sunset the beer light would come on, and we'd party and drink hard and hang out around a bonfire. And many of us would crash in our tents there on the airport so we didnt have to drive. It was a helluva party.

Invariably we'd be standing around the bonfire hanging out, and sure enough, Naked Larry would show up. He was a guy in his early 60s with long grey hair and a grey beard. And funny thing, is nobody cared. He was polite, cordial, and never spoke to anyone inappropriately. And nobody cared. It was just Larry being Larry.

Last edited:

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Everything in Steps -- you start out taking off your shirt on a Hot summer day - have a few beers -- next thing you know your Nekid in a Tree
    To old to be climbing trees now ,funny you said that. Some where there is a pic of me in a tree like that I am guessing maybe 6yo or younger dad told me had a hard time getting me to wear clothes when I was a kid.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    I have debated posting this, have an acquaintance (year older than me in HS) that two years ago a buddy called the house and said to go to a web site and tell me who it is. He's not a pretty "drag queen" but better looking as a girl than a guy!! Guess he has been doing it for years. No wonder his kids grew up and moved FAR away! He even has a FB account with him all dolled up. Funny thing is, he goes karaoke singing up in the region and my wife knew a couple of the ladies in his photo. She asked one about it and they don't know she is a he and my wife isn't going to tell them. Weird situation to say the least. None of my business other than I know one of his brother in laws real well and at a party one night I asked him how his new sister in law was doing and half the people sitting their blew their drinks all over the place! To each their own if they aren't doing harm to others only themselves.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I used to skydive periodically with a nudist.

Every Labor Day weekend there was something called a Boogie out in Richmond. Basically a skydiving convention. They'd bring in lots of specialty aircraft and up to 1,000 skydivers from all over the country would descend on the airport for the long weekend. We'd skydive all day, then at sunset the beer light would come on, and we'd party and drink hard and hang out around a bonfire. And many of us would crash in our tents there on the airport so we didnt have to drive. It was a helluva party.

Invariably we'd be standing around the bonfire hanging out, and sure enough, Naked Larry would show up. He was a guy in his early 60s with long grey hair and a grey beard. And funny thing, is nobody cared. He was polite, cordial, and never spoke to anyone inappropriately. And nobody cared. It was just Larry being Larry.

Aww, the naked night jumps. Used to be a diver driver and flew a few of them. One guy ended up off airport. Wrapped his canopy
    around himself and got a ride back to bag land, the camping area.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Aww, the naked night jumps. Used to be a diver driver and flew a few of them. One guy ended up off airport. Wrapped his canopy
    around himself and got a ride back to bag land, the camping area.
    I confined my naked skydives to daylight hours. LOL

biggggg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    FISHERS
    GENDER IDENTITY DISORDER may be expressing itself... it is a disorder and is treatable by a competent therapist. Your friend is one sick puppy... will probably end up much worse with time and no serious intervention; though he may actually enjoy prison.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    GENDER IDENTITY DISORDER may be expressing itself... it is a disorder and is treatable by a competent therapist. Your friend is one sick puppy... will probably end up much worse with time and no serious intervention; though he may actually enjoy prison.
    Prison for what?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I was in Korea in 1999 dude I know hanging with a “ ladyboy” . Dude that’s a dude!
    He was good with it to each his own.

I hope the the dude is just experiencing his fantasies and not a killer?

Top Bottom