• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That's Biden's plan. The Harris/Biden administration's policies will be heavily influenced by the Leftist coast.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Interesting white-wash of the California disaster, they even dismissed the rolling blackouts as a,"need for more innovation, public investment and oversight to keep pace with green-energy goals."

I noticed no mention of California style gun control and immigration policy, although we all know that is coming.

But what else do you expect from Yahoo and the LA Times?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Clearly California is the epicenter of good leadership, fiscal responsibility and good old wholesome American/Family values, you know the things that made this country great at one time. Why wouldn't we want to turn the entire country into the ________ :poop: hole that the southern half of California has become.

Makes perfect sense.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The unfortunate fact is, America was already becoming California without Biden/Harris.

Look at Arizona. Soft, domesticated Californians turned it blue because they couldn't afford CA's cost of living.

The shocking revelation of this election has mostly been missed by everyone: Democrats don't need Texas. Turning Arizona blue, along with Nevada and Colorado, has produced the "Blue Texas" political reality Democrats were looking for.

There will never be another Republican President, unless the GOP turns away from exclusively supporting corporations, develops a more "populist" policy-set. Right now the "little guy" has no idea what the Republican Party stands for, but he sure as heck knows it's not "him."

When Average Joe Citizen sees every single GOP policy objective aligned to corporate interests, it's not hard for him to believe the media when they say the GOP is also racist, sexist, xenophobic, anaerobic, anorexic, dyslexic, illegal, immoral, and fattening.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    The unfortunate fact is, America was already becoming California without Biden/Harris.

Look at Arizona. Soft, domesticated Californians turned it blue because they couldn't afford CA's cost of living.

The shocking revelation of this election has mostly been missed by everyone: Democrats don't need Texas. Turning Arizona blue, along with Nevada and Colorado, has produced the "Blue Texas" political reality Democrats were looking for.

There will never be another Republican President, unless the GOP turns away from exclusively supporting corporations, develops a more "populist" policy-set. Right now the "little guy" has no idea what the Republican Party stands for, but he sure as heck knows it's not "him."

When Average Joe Citizen sees every single GOP policy objective aligned to corporate interests, it's not hard for him to believe the media when they say the GOP is also racist, sexist, xenophobic, anaerobic, anorexic, dyslexic, illegal, immoral, and fattening.
    I'm pissed I agree with you.
    This isnt a transfer of power it's a take over.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If I had the ability I would completely eliminate the Republican party today, wipe it out of existence. Every effort made by conservatives in this country only serves to slow the "progress" of the left and drag out the slow death of a once great nation. I'd prefer we just go all in, imprison everyone who ever had the audacity to earn for themselves rather than sit back on their ___ complaining about everything.

Let's ride this mentally handicapped train fueled by fairy tales as fast as we can into the solid wall of reality as soon as possible so we can get it over with. I don't know which language I'll have to learn from my prison cell to be able to navigate in the "new" US should I ever be lucky enough to be released but I'd rather learn mandarin Chinese than have to listen to the idiots on the left virtue signaling us into oblivion for the next God knows how many years. Just give it all over to them, no resistance, no advice, nothing but pissing, moaning, bitching, complaining and crying like the left has done for decades. I'm tired of trying to argue for truth.

I'll take a Vicitm T shirt in XL please.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    If I had the ability I would completely eliminate the Republican party today, wipe it out of existence. Every effort made by conservatives in this country only serves to slow the "progress" of the left and drag out the slow death of a once great nation. I'd prefer we just go all in, imprison everyone who ever had the audacity to earn for themselves rather than sit back on their ___ complaining about everything.

Let's ride this mentally handicapped train fueled by fairy tales as fast as we can into the solid wall of reality as soon as possible so we can get it over with. I don't know which language I'll have to learn from my prison cell to be able to navigate in the "new" US should I ever be lucky enough to be released but I'd rather learn mandarin Chinese than have to listen to the idiots on the left virtue signaling us into oblivion for the next God knows how many years. Just give it all over to them, no resistance, no advice, nothing but pissing, moaning, bitching, complaining and crying like the left has done for decades. I'm tired of trying to argue for truth.

I'll take a Vicitm T shirt in XL please.
    "...Oh come on Phylo...ahhh luuvv this Great Republic, and aahh for one will not set by and allow the wackos to take ovah...aahh'm gonna keep voting REPUBLICAN, in hopes thet they won't take it ovah in mah lifetime...aahh hope aahh'm dead before they suck-ceed...what we need here is a Spiritual Renewal, aahh tell you son..."
    Foghorn-Leghorn.jpg

(...because that's what Republican Conservatives are going to sound like the next 4 years...)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom