• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    If I had the ability I would completely eliminate the Republican party today, wipe it out of existence. Every effort made by conservatives in this country only serves to slow the "progress" of the left and drag out the slow death of a once great nation. I'd prefer we just go all in, imprison everyone who ever had the audacity to earn for themselves rather than sit back on their ___ complaining about everything.

Let's ride this mentally handicapped train fueled by fairy tales as fast as we can into the solid wall of reality as soon as possible so we can get it over with. I don't know which language I'll have to learn from my prison cell to be able to navigate in the "new" US should I ever be lucky enough to be released but I'd rather learn mandarin Chinese than have to listen to the idiots on the left virtue signaling us into oblivion for the next God knows how many years. Just give it all over to them, no resistance, no advice, nothing but pissing, moaning, bitching, complaining and crying like the left has done for decades. I'm tired of trying to argue for truth.

I'll take a Vicitm T shirt in XL please.
    The irony is the true believers are often the ones to get a bullet in the back of the head. Once you take a position, you're just a sitting duck for the next wave of purges. If we ever get to communism they'll learn that. They'll also learn that the Party doesn't give a **** about their feelings.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The closest thing the GOP has to Trump is Ted Cruz. I'd like to hear comments on this. Full disclosure: in 2016 I voted for Cruz in the primary because I didn't think Trump would make it. My bad.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The irony is the true believers are often the ones to get a bullet in the back of the head. Once you take a position, you're just a sitting duck for the next wave of purges. If we ever get to communism they'll learn that. They'll also learn that the Party doesn't give a **** about their feelings.

with all the talk of charging republican politicians for the Jan 6 event I wonder when our show trials start but that’s another thread......

On the subject of California I believe they have been purposefully exporting the California ideals for quite some time to the tune of 175k people per year. Those people just don’t decide to vote for different policies bc they leave, nope they vote for the same policies as the ones they ran away from hoping for a different result.

Top Bottom