• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Stumbled across a completely wacko plan for a massive gun ban demonstration to be held tomorrow, June 5th, in Denver, Colorado. The organizer is serious, and she appeared on the MSNBC ReidOut program to make a plug for it. An organization called "Here 4 the Kids" is a nonprofit created by Saira Rao, a Native American grifter making money similar to David Hogg, by touting racist victimhood. They're organizing 25,000 white women to do a sit-in at the Colorado State Capitol starting at 5 AM Central Time. They will demand Colorado Governor Jared Polis sign an Executive Order they've already prepared for him that will:
    • Declare a State of Disaster Emergency due to gun violence
    • Ban all guns and ammunition
    • Ban all gun and ammunition sales or transfers, including wholesale, retail and private
    • Seize all guns and ammunition with a mandatory "buyback"
    • Make possession of any gun or ammunition illegal with severe penalties
    • Use County Sheriffs and Colorado National Guard to confiscate all guns and ammunition
    Saira Rao and her minions planning this are convinced a sit-in of 25,000 white women at the State Capitol demanding the governor do this will force him to comply with their demands. They seem oblivious to what happened when New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin attempted this prompting a Louisiana Federal District Court to almost immediately slap him with an injunction, and prompting a Federal Law prohibiting such seizures. That Federal Statute immediately bitch slapped US Virgin Islands Governor Kenneth Mapp when he attempted to do it with his National Guard a few years later. In addition, I don't believe anyone could convince 25,000 white (or any other skin color) soccer moms to show up for a demonstration in the center of a major city at 5AM on a Monday morning. This is the YouTube video I stumbled across about this event and a PDF of the Executive Order she's prepared for the governor to sign is attached:

Saira Rao created "Race2Dinner" which puts on a dinner party for groups of white women so she and her cohort, Regina Jackson can berate the women for several hours while they dine about their extremist white privilege and racism. The women have to pay them for this. Cost is $2500, plus travel expenses, plus food catering. Doesn't come cheap. It must attract a certain demographic of masochistic women who feel compelled to perform self-flagellation to assuage their guilt complexes. She's also written a book about how racist the 2nd Amendment and guns are, similar to the 1619 Project.

I thought I had seen Looney Tunes. Saira Rao takes it to the next level.
    Making popcorn to see how large her demonstration turns out to be.
    :popcorn:

Attachments

• Here 4 the Kids Executive Order for Colorado Governor Polis - final+draft+052523.pdf
      92.6 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    More people that don't understand how the government works, or is supposed to work.
    Governors are not KINGS.

Calling it an Executive Order doesn't mean much if it doesn't do what an Executive Order can do.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I'm not convinced people doing this type of thing want to win. They need something to yell at to keep generating $$$
    I got the impression a major goal is the grift for $$$ into the nonprofit. If she gets contact information for thousands of white women from demonstration signups, she can go back and hawk her "race2life" paid dinner party grift later.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Just saw another Denver article about it; an interview from a day or so ago, posted at 3 AM Denver time.
    Saira Rao claimed they'll stay at the Colorado Capitol until Polis signs the Executive Order they wrote for him, or at least four days, presumably whichever occurs first. We'll see how many show up and how long it lasts. Supposed to start at 5 AM Mountain Daylight Time -- a correction from my earlier posting -- Colorado is in the Mountain Zone, not Central.

Still making popcorn. :popcorn:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    DENVER — Hundreds of women from across the U.S. pushed for gun reform at the Colorado state Capitol on Monday and planned an all-day sit-in with the goal of persuading the governor to sign an executive order banning firearms in the state.
    Fell a little short of their goal

Top Bottom