• ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    A big truck shaking the big can.

When our can had them, the trash truck took care of the problem. We do still have the stinch though from the bad meat we bought

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A big truck shaking the big can.

When our can had them, the trash truck took care of the problem. We do still have the stinch though from the bad meat we bought
    Ours will take care of it ultimately. After maggots fall out for 3 days until the truck comes.

As to your stench, thats an easy fix. fill it with water, add a gallon of bleach and let it sit for half a day. Then dump it out into the gutter.

Though the one time I just used regular water to rinse out the maggots when they were there stuck to the can and survived the shaking, I made a young robin's day. I dumped it out and was standing there watching the maggots squirm on the concrete. Down swoops a small juvenile robin and he started picking them up to eat. He was so excited he didnt care I was only 3' away from him. I stood still and he gobbled them up keeping one eye on me.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    If you absolutely, positively want to be sure you get them all and don't care about collateral insect damage, malathion followed by dairy spray for any that make it to the fly stage.

Kernelkrink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2016
    grant county
    Salt spread out in a ring around the can will take care of any escapees. To kill the ones in the can starting fluid (Ether) liberally sprayed into the can will displace the air and put them to sleep permanently. Just make sure to cover it and keep open flames away! Once everything is dead and the can emptied, a trip to a self serve car wash you never plan to use again will clean out the residue. Skip the hot wax.

Top Bottom