• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I may be dense, but can someone explain the desire to order low capacity 10 round mags?

I get being concerned that standard mags may be banned, but A). **** that noise, and B). If they were to be banned and one was actually concerned with complying with that nonsense, wouldn't 10 rounders still be available to buy then?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I don't disagree but if B), then demand is going to be crazy then. Kinda like when NY(?) did their ban a couple years ago.
    If gun owners in New Jersey and New York don't give a **** about magazine capacity limits, I don't see why anyone in a state as red as Indiana should give a ****.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Go to the CIG show this weekend at the Marion County fairgrounds. Their show in Greenfield last weekend had many mags (unfortunately non Mini Mags...) reasonably priced. Imagine that won't last long.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I may be dense, but can someone explain the desire to order low capacity 10 round mags?

I get being concerned that standard mags may be banned, but A). **** that noise, and B). If they were to be banned and one was actually concerned with complying with that nonsense, wouldn't 10 rounders still be available to buy then?
    More full mags is better, even if they're only 10 rounders maybe, because that's what they had in stock?

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    how are they going to verify that we have magazines exceeding their mag capacity anyway?

There are too many in circulation to regulate or data log and they'd essentially turn every single law abiding gun owner into a felon overnight by passing that into law. It's just another senseless and arbitrary gun law that that most of America won't abide by anyway... so whatever.

I don't doubt that they try, but I digress.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

You're preaching to the choir there. Same reason I haven't stacked up wheel guns and SxS shotguns. I'd love to have all of the above, but I only need to be in a bit of hurry for a few things.

Truth is that I do need to get some BX-10s, 10 round AR/AK mags, etc just because I'd like to have some some, but I'm no rush to do it when my dollars are needed elsewhere.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Just because biden/harris might temporarily tolerate your 10 round magazine, it doesn't mean they won't rush to ban the AR you plan to use it in

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

To capitalize on selling to mag ban states when mag prices go up and eventually out of stock?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just ordered 10 of these ($12.95, no tax, free shipping):

Never dealt with this site before so I hope they're good to go.
    Update: Just got ship confirmation today, so maybe I'm one of the lucky ones.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Well, on a less political note, they're also easier to use at the range sometimes, especially when firing off the bench.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    I think it would be hard to see a mag shortage. Lots of people stocked up during the sandy hook gun law push. Also, mags aren’t really a consumable like ammo, but with all the new gun owners I guess anything is possible.

Top Bottom