• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Been carrying 9mm Shields for the last several years. Don't even own any 10+ mag guns. Couple of days ago I ordered an M&P FDE 17 rd 9mm. been looking at these for years. I figured I shouldn't take any more chances and ordered one of off Gunbroker. Also ordered 4 17rd factory mags for this from TombStone Tactical. I don't know what the prices on these were BEFORE all this but I paid $37.99 each.

You did fine, don't sweat a few bucks here and there. I bought an SR9 during the Obama years via the same reasoning...get it while you can. (Since then I've added a few more "high-cap" handguns. I'm glad I did and you will be too.)

Mark106

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2020
    Terre Haute
    Just ordered a few more BX-25s for my 10-22s.
    Natches Shooting Supply and Grabagun have plenty in stock. I ran outta money before they ran outta the 2 packs.
    Both places about the same price once shipping figured in.
    Good idea.
    BX-10s and BX-15s not a bad idea, either, if you like those.
    When the weird gets weirder, those, too, will be hard to find.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I'm not a big fan of the bx-25 but I still have a couple just because. I have more luck with the bx-15s and never have issues with the 10rd mags. I'd love to find deals on the latter two.

Mark106

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2020
    Terre Haute
    Agreed. Just ordered a couple of each. PSA has 2 packs of the BX-25 (2 separate mags) for $44.99. https://palmettostatearmory.com/ruger-magazine-22-long-rifle-bx-25-2-pack-25rd-capacity-90548.html

Their AR mag sale of 10 mags for $99.99 is now $104.99.
    I hear ya. Got one of those PSA 10-packs of D&H on sale the other day. Don't know if I "need" 'em or not, but figured WTH ... they're a quite decent mag at $10 a pop, and they're not likely to get any cheaper anytime soon.
    Don't know that I truly "needed" any additional Ruger .22 mags, but bought a couple handfuls this week at normal prices just for the heck of it. Got a decent variety of 25s, 15s and 10s.
    Also snared a couple more mags for my CZ 457s.

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    I'm regretting not buying more S&W 15-22 mags. I ordered 4 more from Joe Bob's not too long ago for $15 each, now where I see them in stock they're $30. I know it's just a 22, but I hate reloading mags at the range lol.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm regretting not buying more S&W 15-22 mags. I ordered 4 more from Joe Bob's not too long ago for $15 each, now where I see them in stock they're $30. I know it's just a 22, but I hate reloading mags at the range lol.
    You made a good move. After the last round of ammo shortage, I made sure I had a full loadout of 15-22 mags. I love that little rifle, and with the controls being identical I set one rifle down that runs on expensive ammo and pick up my training rig that runs on stocked up 22lr's.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Went internet hunting 10 round mags for various platforms last night.
    The folks in the states that mandate 10 round magazines have been stocking up big time. I found em, but it wasn't easy or cheap.
    I just ordered 10 of these ($12.95, no tax, free shipping):

Never dealt with this site before so I hope they're good to go.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just went and looked at their reviews. I may have messed up. Oh well, it won't kill me. :):

ETA I did at least get the order confirmation email right away.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Well crap. Hopefully I'll get lucky. I'm not in a big hurry at least, so as long as they eventually get here (before my rifles are declared illegal) I'll be okay. :):
    I went with Scheel's. Family owned, fair prices and rocket fast shipping.
    Fingers crossed for your order coming in timely.................I know that feeling well.

Top Bottom