• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    A man wearing a Nazi device and carrying 2 pistols murders 13 and wounds 21 in a Russian school. Izhvesk, Russia (600 miles east of Moscow, population approx. 600K).

(Yes, that Izhvesk, where the Avtomat Kalishnakova Sorok Sem' is produced)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The gunman’s identity and motive were not immediately clear. But Udmurtia Gov. Alexander Brechalov said the attacker was registered as a patient at a psychiatric facility, according to The Associated Press.

The Investigative Committee released video which purportedly showed the gunman’s body in a classroom. He appeared to be wearing nearly all-black, including a balaclava covering his face and a T-shirt shirt with a red swastika drawn on it.

Well, at least one component seems to cross cultural boundaries. Dangerously mentally ill allowed to roam the streets freely until bad things happen. Hand drawn swastika doesn't strike me as a guy who's been a Nazi very long...but who knows.

I wonder how easy it is to procure pistols in Russia. I think we had a discussion about it some years ago and they were limited and expensive to obtain legally but not impossible. No idea on black market availability.

Top Bottom