• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Tri-State Gun Show this weekend at the Madison National Guard Armory on Clifty Drive (Hwy 62)

Saturday March 7th, 8:30 to 4:00
    Sunday, March 8th, 9:00 to 3:00

Admission $6, age 12 and under free.

Free parking and free coffee.

JT1968

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Aurora
    A friend and I went to last one there and it seemed like a decent little show. Some very good deals on used handguns.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Just got back from that show, Some nice quality guns, This is more a wood gun show,.

One guy had a nice table of Mil-Surp rifles.. He maybe had 15, He would have had more but he was pricing them to move..

Piced up a nice clean 1937 vz-24. Now on the con side of the show, not a lot of ammo.

Last edited:

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Just got back from that show, Some nice quality guns, This is more a wood gun show,.

One guy had a nice table of Mil-Surp rifles.. He maybe had 15, He would have had more but he was pricing them to move..

Piced up a nice clean 1937 vz-24. Now on the con side of the show, not a lot of ammo.

I detect somebody has been biten by the C&R bug. Watch out they can multiply quickly.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Was thinking I'd stop by today when I go into town later for grocery shopping but I'm trying to save money... I know I'd probably do something stupid like buy something I can't afford or don't need... Hell, I've got two guns in my safe I've not even shot yet after buying them last year.

Step-father stopped by yesterday, bought himself something... (forget what it was, some pistol). Said he was going back today as my Mom wanted a 'cute little two shot 22', which I believe she means a little Derringer or something.

These seem to happen enough that I can skip this one and go to another one under better circumstances. They seem to have one there every few months or so, right?

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I detect somebody has been biten by the C&R bug. Watch out they can multiply quickly.

Hmmm, Don't think so, maybe one more, two tops.. I mean how many Mil-surp rifles can one really own 3 or 4 tops...??????. Any more then that and they all start to look alike..

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Hmmm, Don't think so, maybe one more, two tops.. I mean how many Mil-surp rifles can one really own 3 or 4 tops...??????. Any more then that and they all start to look alike..

Yep!! You seen one mauser, you seen them all!!

But those French guns, now there's some pristine firearms.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Now do you all mean French Guns or .....

battery-of-wwi-75mm-field-guns-of-the-french-army-1914-18.jpg

.......... French small arms

800px-cpe_french_bayonet_01.jpg

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Stopped by the show Saturday morning, was on the look for a deal on some 92 Beretta mags and some smallish ar stuff. Found neither, did find a lot of way overpriced mags and $6 coffee. :) Neat to walk around but in the end we left and stopped by Madison Outdoors for some ammo and a G17 mag at a reasonable price. Mkgr22 I saw you a couple times but you were trying to make a sale both and I didn't want to interfere!

Top Bottom