• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BAgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2021
    Bluffton
    Does anyone know of a machine shop in the Ft Wayne area or north east Indiana that would do threading? I'm wanting to have the barrel on my Micro Roni milled down and threaded so I can add my suppressor. Not sure if I'm in the right forum but it is for a suppressor.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Does anyone know of a machine shop in the Ft Wayne area or north east Indiana that would do threading? I'm wanting to have the barrel on my Micro Roni milled down and threaded so I can add my suppressor. Not sure if I'm in the right forum but it is for a suppressor.

just so you know - your micro roni doesn't have a barrel. Having the flash can thingy on it threaded will not go as you hope. You should just remove it. I mentioned how in your other thread about it. You have to remove the screws that hold it together from side to side and then you have to remove all the screws that are along the top rail. You can then split the chassis in half and remove the flash can.

BAgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2021
    Bluffton
    just so you know - your micro roni doesn't have a barrel. Having the flash can thingy on it threaded will not go as you hope. You should just remove it. I mentioned how in your other thread about it. You have to remove the screws that hold it together from side to side and then you have to remove all the screws that are along the top rail. You can then split the chassis in half and remove the flash can.
    I was going to try and remove it then have a machine shop mill it down and thread it. Would that not work or would I have to have something special made to attach the suppressor?

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    You guys seem to all have forget your (hopefully) favorite tool maker ....ME....I have 30 years at it, machine shop in the garage.....

Top Bottom