• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike4

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Since I see this post is unmolested by the moderators, I assume it was ok to post given the Industry Partner status. Hopefully it is also ok for me to chime in on Venture Surplus with my experience, given their recent join date and low post count:

I've ordered dozens of items from Venture Surplus over several years time. Although they've started stocking more commercial items, they are generally very good about noting which items are or are not genuine military surplus items, which is most everything I have bought from them; replacement parts for Aimpoint M68 and AN/PVS-14 night vision, pouches and other nylon gear mostly SFLCS, and outdoor clothing mostly Massif Elements outerwear. All very solid legit surplus items received.

I had a single shipped item error on two different orders. One of them because their supplier had mislabeled the outer plastic bags between two similar item types, impossible to tell apart until you opened and unfolded them. In both cases things were corrected at zero cost to me and the least hassle possible after one quick email.

Not a paid spokesman, past experience is no guarantee of future performance, offer void where prohibited by law, etc. Just my experience with this vendor over the past few years if that helps them break the ice here, or adjust the confidence estimate for anyone browsing their site and finding items of interest.

VentureSurplus

Plinker
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2023
    Colorado Springs
    Since I see this post is unmolested by the moderators, I assume it was ok to post given the Industry Partner status. Hopefully it is also ok for me to chime in on Venture Surplus with my experience, given their recent join date and low post count:

I've ordered dozens of items from Venture Surplus over several years time. Although they've started stocking more commercial items, they are generally very good about noting which items are or are not genuine military surplus items, which is most everything I have bought from them; replacement parts for Aimpoint M68 and AN/PVS-14 night vision, pouches and other nylon gear mostly SFLCS, and outdoor clothing mostly Massif Elements outerwear. All very solid legit surplus items received.

I had a single shipped item error on two different orders. One of them because their supplier had mislabeled the outer plastic bags between two similar item types, impossible to tell apart until you opened and unfolded them. In both cases things were corrected at zero cost to me and the least hassle possible after one quick email.

Not a paid spokesman, past experience is no guarantee of future performance, offer void where prohibited by law, etc. Just my experience with this vendor over the past few years if that helps them break the ice here, or adjust the confidence estimate for anyone browsing their site and finding items of interest.
    I appreciate the support and throwing this out there for everyone. We do our best to keep quality gear in stock. And when we make mistakes we do our very best to make it right every time. I'm glad that you've had great experiences with us over the years :)

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

I searched this vendor because of the recent join date.
    Your review has prompted me to place an order.
    Thanks for the review.

Top Bottom