• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Looks like I will be there tonight 9/16/21 with the wife, she bought tickets several months ago, I have no idea why. She saw him on TV and since it is so close decided we should go see him. Now she doesn't really want to go but is not going to waste the money she spent on tickets. I cannot find any real info on what kind of security they have related to "carrying." Anyone else going or have any experience at this venue? I know "concealed means concealed" just don't want any surprises. Thanks, Jim.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That would be an awesome show to see.....if it was a different performer....LOL!

Meh....enjoy the time with the better half....all that matters.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I have no idea who Luke Brian is, but, on the bright side, at least he’s not Kenny chesney. My wife dragged me to that ridiculous nonsense a couple years ago, good god was that awful! I believe he actually played the same damn lousy ass song over and over again the entire show! The show never changed tempo, same droning garbage the whole time.

Anyway, enjoy the show!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Oh crap, I forgot about the Garth Brooks show my wife also dragged me to! I didn’t want to go to that one either, but it was fantastic! I was never a fan of Garth but after a few minutes of him, I totally “got” and understood why he was as popular as he is, dude is a great entertainer.

So, I guess you have a 50/50 shot of enjoying the evening.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Worked out pretty well, security looked in bags and purses but I don't carry either one..... No problem carrying and I did not have to see him. Wife gets these silly ideas in her head that we should get there as soon as the gates opened at 2:00, gates open at 5 and show at 6. By the time we got in and stood in line for a hot dog (vender had nothing to put on the dog) we were hungry enough to do without mustard and relish. By the time she ate the hot dog she was ready to go home. Works for me. Jim.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Worked out pretty well, security looked in bags and purses but I don't carry either one..... No problem carrying and I did not have to see him. Wife gets these silly ideas in her head that we should get there as soon as the gates opened at 2:00, gates open at 5 and show at 6. By the time we got in and stood in line for a hot dog (vender had nothing to put on the dog) we were hungry enough to do without mustard and relish. By the time she ate the hot dog she was ready to go home. Works for me. Jim.
    So you got to a show 4 hours early, stood around and bailed before it even started?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Good to hear that there are still public events where we are treated as free people.

Wonder the details of who was in charge of this event and what other events they might handle down the road?

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    So you got to a show 4 hours early, stood around and bailed before it even started?
    Yep. Actually I liked it, wife had bought the tickets months ago because she saw him on I think it is on American Idol or some such show that I don't watch. We got parked near the side of the bean field with shade and sit there in the lawn chairs. I am re-reading "Hell, I was there" by Elmer Keith so all was good for me. Jim.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Last time we went to one I was in the lawn with my wife. She was sitting down and grabbed my leg to get my attention. I asked what she needed and said something i couldn't hear. I leaned over and she screamed "i just saw a labia!"

Someone's shorts were too short and stood in just the right position . Ruined the whole rest of the concert for me :rofl:

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Last time we went to one I was in the lawn with my wife. She was sitting down and grabbed my leg to get my attention. I asked what she needed and said something i couldn't hear. I leaned over and she screamed "i just saw a labia!"

Someone's shorts were too short and stood in just the right position . Ruined the whole rest of the concert for me :rofl:
    Too busy looking for her to watch the concert?

Top Bottom