• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I am considering buying ccw insurance. I also travel out of state a lot. I was trying to evaluate the different insurance company's based on coverage and if I read it right, CCW Safe does not cover you if you are out of your home state. Does anyone know if this is correct? Seems like a bad idea if so. I was between CCW Safe and uscca. Any information would be appreciated. Considering the violence that may happen this year, I figure even if I only carry it for a year it would be worth it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    USCCA pays up front, coverage in all States and with any weapon, not just firearms. Attorney list include Guy.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Thanks guys. The fact that Guy is already a lawyer on their list is a huge deciding factor for me. Does anyone know if Guy also works cases in Kentucky? I travel there a lot and should the worst happen, I would be looking at needing a lawyer that practices in Kentucky.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    USCCA , Done. I figure with the world being unstable, it is not a bad investment.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    USCCA:
    1. I signed up today for the GOLD plan.
    2. The plans have same cash insurance level, but different training material packages.
    3. I got a better price by calling on the phone, and a veteran discount too. You don't get that online.
    4. I got my wife coverage for 50% off.
    5. Please tell them I refered you. We will get bonus prizes. PM me and I will give you my name.
    6. It cost less for a year payment than going monthly.
    7. 420.29 for wife and self for a year.
    9. After what I saw last year, I decided it was time to insure. I have a friend defending himself right now for using his firearm. I don't have that kind of money.

Flight567

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    US
    The wife and I are deciding between us law shielD, and uscca. Is there a good reason to go one way or the other?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

hamiltonrrwatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2021
    N.W. IN
    CCW Safe. NO CAP whatever on the legal expenses they will cover, for a legal defense, of self-defense—including NO CAP on any appeals of a conviction in such a case.

To quote a former USCCA attorney, now working with CCW Safe, "If you’re considering two vehicles to take you on a 100-mile journey, and one of them guarantees you all the gas you need to complete the trip, and the other one only guarantees you a fraction of the fuel you’ll need—which one do you pick, all other factors being equal?

Food for thought; Any round fired into another human being will have two attachments; a grand jury and a lawsuit."

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Thanks guys. The fact that Guy is already a lawyer on their list is a huge deciding factor for me. Does anyone know if Guy also works cases in Kentucky? I travel there a lot and should the worst happen, I would be looking at needing a lawyer that practices in Kentucky.
    The question is whether he's licensed in KY. Since laws vary, I think you'd do well to choose someone local who is more familiar with them

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    in light of recent events, thought this would be a good thread to bump up. Starting to do some of this research and shop around myself

Top Bottom