• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpydieSig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 26, 2019
    Lafayette
    Morning guys. Looking for an LPVO with mount. Standard 16" AR15. Trying to stay under $500. Can be a little flexible on that but don't want to go TOO crazy. Have been looking at a few options but wondering what you guys run or recommend?

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Checkout Swampfox optics. You can get into a 1-8 Tomahawk for under your price range and they are a fantastic scope. I have 3 of them and they have never failed to not perform. I did a review on them so if you'd like more info on them feel free to check them out. Also if you use my coupon code "THE HIDE" on their website it will save you 20%..

SpydieSig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 26, 2019
    Lafayette
    Checkout Swampfox optics. You can get into a 1-8 Tomahawk for under your price range and they are a fantastic scope. I have 3 of them and they have never failed to not perform. I did a review on them so if you'd like more info on them feel free to check them out. Also if you use my coupon code "THE HIDE" on their website it will save you 20%..

So you personally don't see the additional value in going to the Arrowhead line? Swampfox was one I was seriously considering.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This one's been listed for a while in the classy's. Can't believe someone hasn't picked it up yet? I have a couple of these. Like them a lot.

Looks like this seller just might be in your neighborhood?

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    So you personally don't see the additional value in going to the Arrowhead line? Swampfox was one I was seriously considering.
    Me personally no, The major difference is the locking turrets and night vison settings. For what I do the added cost just wouldn't be worth it. With that said you cant go wrong with either one..

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I really dig the accs reticle in the primary arms 1-6, 1-8 scopes. Don't know if it still works but you could use mrgunsngear code and get a free mount.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I am leaning toward the Arrowhead myself. I have a Justice already but really have not been able to test it out yet. I like it much better then the RMR just based on the glass and size though. Now I just wish that they had what I want to order in stock.. lol

Top Bottom