• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    Went to the gun show at the Kentucky Fair And Expo Center. Pretty small, not really any deals to be had.
    My primary reason for going was to look for reloading components. One booth had primers for sale, Large Pistol, and Small Rifle primers was the only primers there They were $29.99 per 1k. That particular booth had like 4 lbs of powder, and I can't recall what it was but, it was no bargain. One other booth had black powder. No bullets, no brass. None.
    The best deal I saw was a Mossberg Shockwave for $380. A few S&W revolvers right by the entrance, but no bargains...686-6= $850
    Lots of knives, but not one authentic one. Just a bunch of junck.
    The dealers were complaining about the quality there, but said the next one will be better. (National Gun Day 2 weeks away)

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the review. I'm passing through Louisville on a family vacation and had toyed with the idea of dropping by the show. Won't bother. Thanks!

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    That sounds like the typical RK/Kenny Woods Gunshows I've been too..
    The two older gents by the entrance always seem to have a few nice S&W revolvers & a pile of trigger shoes they've been trying to move for over twenty years.
    The Ron Dixon/National Gun Day shows always seem to be HUGE & have a lot more stuff BUT they also have the booths with non gun stuff & Nazi Collectors etc. over to the left as you go in. Of course The Colonel & His Wife are at all these & the Southern Indiana Shows as always!! Never bought a gun from the Col. but he always has a huge pile of used leather gear to search thru, He is always amazed that I can tell what they fit..

Up early again.. Gotta go out in an hour to pick up one of my sons, Don't want him waiting out in this frigid cold too long. Shows 9 degrees out now..Heatwave!!

Top Bottom