• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You should explain that to this attorney I read about on here. Something about a courthouse, and being searched in the back room or something? He needs to hear this.

Oh. Wait.
    I didn't shoot anyone. Meye ryeeetttsss types shoot people.

I motioned the court for a special prosecutor, complained to the Supreme Court and sued the judge who lied about it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I didn't shoot anyone. Meye ryeeetttsss types shoot people.

I motioned the court for a special prosecutor, complained to the Supreme Court and sued the judge who lied about it.
    Pretty sure you was screaming about “myyeee riiittteeesss” the entire time. Was it not an issue about “your rights” being violated? Are your rights the only rights that are protected?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Pretty sure you was screaming about “myyeee riiittteeesss” the entire time. Was it not an issue about “your rights” being violated? Are your rights the only rights that are protected?
    Rights are protected by the law, not by shooting people because of meye ryeeetttsss.

What happened in LA is wrong, you don't get to go around shooting people just because you have a gun and someone tells you to stop doing stupid crap with the gun.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Rights are protected by the law, not by shooting people because of meye ryeeetttsss.

What happened in LA is wrong, you don't get to go around shooting people just because you have a gun and someone tells you to stop doing stupid crap with the gun.
    I wasn’t talking about shooting people. I was pointing out how ridiculous you sound claiming “my rights” people go around killing people, all the while you was a “my rights” person who sued the courts for violating your rights. It’s just tiring always seeing you degrade people who exercise their rights.

This guy was a jackass, regardless if he was democrat or Republican, black or white, capitalist or communist, or a “my rights” guy. You would think an attorney would be advocating for people to exercise their rights. Not making fun of them and labeling them as killers.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I wasn’t talking about shooting people. I was pointing out how ridiculous you sound claiming “my rights” people go around killing people, all the while you was a “my rights” person who sued the courts for violating your rights. It’s just tiring always seeing you degrade people who exercise their rights.

This guy was a jackass, regardless if he was democrat or Republican, black or white, capitalist or communist, or a “my rights” guy. You would think an attorney would be advocating for people to exercise their rights. Not making fun of them and labeling them as killers.

It is not a claim. They do go around shooting people as we just observed, yet again.

There are dangerous, extremist types of people with guns, the subject of how we police them is another thread and we can have it out there. I'll try to get on it this weekend.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It is not a claim. They do go around shooting people as we just observed, yet again.

There are dangerous, extremist types of people with guns, the subject of how we police them is another thread and we can have it out there. I'll try to get on it this weekend.
    So how many have you shot? I mean, you did sue over “my rights” didn’t you? Can we just stop labeling anyone exercising their rights as killers? Total BS and you know it. No different than labeling all black people or all Muslims or whites or Christians or gays.

I’m not arguing with you over this. Most of your posts I find insightful, but lately it’s just been screaming about people who exercise their rights being killers in one way or another. Enjoy

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    "Most of your posts I find insightful, but lately it’s just been screaming about people who exercise their rights being killers in one way or another. Enjoy"

Perhaps because innocent people are being killed by people screaming about their rights?

Remember when your parents said "there is a right way and a wrong way"? Shooting people that call you out for being unsafe with a gun is the wrong way.

One has the right to a gun; one does not have the right to be a reckless moron.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Perhaps because innocent people are being killed by people screaming about their rights.

Perhaps because innocent people are being killed by Muslims.

or

Perhaps because innocent people are being killed by white Christians.

or

Perhaps because innocent people are being killed in black neighborhoods.

or

Perhaps because innocent people are being killed by (insert group here)

See how ridiculous that sounds?

One has the right to a gun; one does not have the right to be a reckless moron.
    Nobody has said anybody has the right to be a reckless moron. But lumping all people who exercise their rights into a group of crazy violent murderous morons is, as you said earlier, projecting. I’m done with this argument, innocent people are dead and all you care about is belittling people who are adamant about defending their rights.

The guy didn’t have the right to have an unholstered firearm. Didn’t have a right to shoot anyone. This is obvious. So why the need to call everyone who defends their rights murderous thugs and bunch them into the same group as this jackass? Most people who carry around cameras trying to provoke people with “my rights” are morons, but most people who care about “my rights” are nothing like those idiots. You know this, tho.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Is this really a case of my rights or of being 'disrespected' because they were told what to do and didn't take kindly to it or is it the same thing?
    So the Sheriff said something like 100 rounds were exchanged. He also said that the suspect was found with an empty gun. My guess is that the crowd finally got the better of him when he ran out of ammo. It would be interesting to see a well detailed graphic of this thing. Sounds like a real crap show. At this point it seems so senseless for those poor random victims.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That's funny. I've been ask to see my firearm by lgs owners. Around here maybe that isn't such a big thing. I've seen several unholstering their weapons in a safe direction and remove the magazine and round in chamber before handing it to someone. So far I have not see the I'm guessing idiotic city slickers unsafe firearms handling in my lgs.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom