Btown Rural

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Looks as if the gun store is an indoor range also. That might have contributed to the circumstances?

Absolutely no info from those articles or photos.
    Multiple scenarios can be imagined, but on the surface it sounds like other armed patrons or employees took out the assailant.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I fear we will be at the mercy of MSM for info on this. We know how that will go.

For sure, there will be no "hero's" that saved multiple innocents from a homicidal maniac murderer.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon

Apparently someone walked into a gun store with a gun in hand. An argument ensued after a clerk confronted the individual.

I’m sure there will be video from in the store to tell the story but we all know that will be omitted from any news coverage.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not gonna copy or repost the pic ('cause we don't need to promote narrative for the anti-2A folks.) One of the evidence photos in one of the articles has a happy stick protruding from it's device. Looks like the shooter was on a mission?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm not gonna copy or repost the pic ('cause we don't need to promote narrative for the anti-2A folks.) One of the evidence photos in one of the articles has a happy stick protruding from it's device. Looks like the shooter was on a mission?
    Oh, don’t worry, some jackass already tweeted that he was an eye witness and there was a handgun laying in the parking lot with an “extended mag”.

The tweet sounded very agenda-ish, and of course, it’s posted on foxnews for all to see.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    May God give peace and comfort to the families of the dead.
    As for the assailant, he took John Correia's "room temperature challenge" learning why an armed society is a polite society.

As for the MSM-DNC, no doubt they won't distinguish between assault and defence when ranting about "gun violence".

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    16 posts in the thread and only one expressing sympathy for the dead. That’s so sad to me. That’s 3 families destroyed; my heart goes out to all of them.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    16 posts in the thread and only one expressing sympathy for the dead. That’s so sad to me. That’s 3 families destroyed; my heart goes out to all of them.
    This thread is a warning and reminder to always be on your game and situationally aware. How to keep you and your's alive within the range of a homicidal maniac.

It's terrible that people died, but that's not what this is about.

It's concerning that you seem to be judging all others for not being nearly as "compassionate" as yourself? :scratch:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.gif

Top Bottom