Lots of new reloading items coming in the next couple of weeks!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I just got some shipping lists and allocation orders from a few distributors and we will be getting some items that have been difficult to get over the next couple weeks.

Just a few of these items include:

Varget
    Retumbo
    Red Dot
    Blue Dot
    CCI BR4 primers
    Power Pistol
    H4350
    IMR4350
    H4895

Lots of other items as well, but these are the ones we get asked about most frequently. We will have quantity limits on many of the most sought after items.

Some items could start coming in next week.

If you try to message me on here or by email, keep in mind I answer messages from the office. I can't see what we have from here. It might have sold out since I left the store. The best way to get additional info about prices or availability is to CALL THE STORE. I won't know what the price is until it is in stock. The best time to reach me there is usually Monday from 11am to 1pm.

We still have thousands of pounds of gunpowder in stock now, as well as primers, bullets, brass, muzzle loading supplies (percussion caps, 209 primers, Pyrodex, Triple Seven, pellets, balls, sabot slugs, pistols and rifles) and lots of loaded ammo as well!

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    The truck from the distributor is scheduled to arrive tomorrow evening (Tuesday, December 7th) with several pallets of goodies! If all goes according to schedule, we will begin putting items on the shelf Wednesday morning (December 8th) before we open.

These items include:
    Varget
    Retumbo
    Red Dot
    Blue Dot
    CCI BR4 primers
    Power Pistol
    H4350
    IMR4350
    H4895

The lighter items always go out first, the heavy items are on the bottom of the pallets and may not go out until Thursday or even Monday if we can't get to them until after the Lafayette gun show this weekend.
    Gunpowder is always the first thing to go out, bullets are the last.

We DO NOT ship anything. Please call the store during business hours with questions regarding availability or price.

Top Bottom