Lots of new and cheaper ammo options available!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    We've been getting lots of new ammo and reloading supplies in. Many items that have been difficult to get are now in stock. Many calibers that we already had, now have a lower cost alternative.
    We have over 100,000 rounds of .22 LR that came in recently. We have a HUGE selection now!
    We have the cheapest .22 LR, .22 WMR, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, .380, .45 Long Colt, .50 AE, .500 S&W, etc., that we have had since before the shortages started!
    Pallets of ammunition are piling up in storage, we are running out of places to put it!
    We still have a few CCI BR-4 small rifle benchrest primers left, limit 1,000 per customer
    Some items we have now or have less expensive options include:
    6.5 PRC brass and ammo
    6.5 Grendel brass and ammo
    6.5 Creedmoor brass
    5.7x28mm ammo
    .45 long colt ammo
    .500 S&W ammo and brass
    .50 AE ammo
    .45-70 ammo
    .22 TCM ammo
    .38 S&W ammo
    .44 magnum ammo and brass
    7.62 x25 ammo
    10mm ammo and brass
    .357 magnum ammo and brass
    and much, much more!
    If you have specific questions regarding availability or price, please call the store at 765-628-3196.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Are you guys shipping ammo?
    Short answer, no. We are not currently shipping anything. I'm still so far behind that I just finished inventorying the last pallets of a shipment that came almost 2 months ago. I could close the store and not do any shows for 6 months and I doubt I would be caught up.

However, if someone on INGO wanted to buy a decent amount of ammo and was not in a hurry to get it shipped, I could probably accommodate them. I'm not currently set up for shipping, so ORM-D means a trip into Kokomo (not too far but I don't get there often). I also don't get the discounts that the big online ammo dealers get on shipping. It's usually around $25 to $35 to ship a case of ammo. UPS is out of the way from most places I usually go. If it's something I can drop off when I'm in the area, not a big deal. It might be a day, it might be a couple weeks. If it has to be shipped right away, that's about 40 minutes between packing, driving and waiting in line.

Top Bottom