• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    In order of occurrence:

We will get press conferences where WH employees play footsie with the press and answer softball questions a return to truth and facts in government.

We will install a Cabinet that looks like the Star Wars Bar Scene (have you seen the new assistant Health Secretary?) reward competence and expertise.

We will take command of the Covid crisis by supervising the distribution of two vaccines developed in 9 months from beginning to end under the direction of the Trump Executive Branch having Anthony "Chuck E Cheese" Fauci increase his number of TV interviews per day from 14 to 16.

We will appease half our enemies, then prop up a calcified Intelligence Establishment by conducting clandestine wars with the other half re-engage with our allies.

We will Pander to Value Black Lives.

We will encourage more illegal immigration by providing Amnesty to 22 million illegal aliens in time to vote for Kamala Harris be a beacon of freedom to the world.

We will listen to the portion of the special interest science community who wants us to reduce our standard of living until we're no better than the rest of the world.

We will get higher taxes investments.

We will attempt to back-door repeal the Second Amendment by banning high-capacity magazines, semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines, and truly private gun transfers take reasonable steps to keep weapons of war off our streets and guns out of the wrong hands by closing the gun shops of America show loophole.

We will get smartass remarks from INGO Biden voters learn to listen to each other and value one another's viewpoints (sorry, this one should have been first...coming in 5-4-3-2...)

Last edited:

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Here's where we're heading:
    WPbvN3a.jpg

Eat your bugs, goy.
    I will not live in the pod and I will not eat bugs.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Don't forget that quite a bit of "big money" exited the gas and oil equities a while back.
    There's been plenty of speculation over that strategy. Mine is that with Israel becoming the hub for SRI, playing the same role of trade crossroads* that their real estate has played for thousands of years, it will be time to break out so called "new" non-fossil energy sources.
    :laugh: The kind of power that would have Illinois cops chasing a silent black triangle across the country side.

*I also think that this will play heavily into what will get them militarily overrun.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I believe a LOT will depend upon how badly this new, highly infectious Covid strain takes off.

If this thing really goes gangbusters then I see wild government (not just ours) responses with a whole new set of lockdowns, and this time more for real.

If that were to occur there will be no telling how the multitude of variables will respond, but I am certain it will not go well.

If the new strain doesn't take off then I am hoping for a slow return to the olde normal and an improved economy here in the United States.

Regards,

Doug

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    My stomach turns whenever I see a president sitting on his throne and signing all of his executive orders. All that is missing is his royal robe and crown. The presidential executive order power has been extremely abused in the last 50 years in my opinion.

Nothing wrong with executive orders, it's only when they serve to hurt the people and the country that they're a bad thing. If they improve the livelihoods of the citizens and improve the country, I don't care if you abuse the living hell out of it.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Nothing wrong with executive orders, it's only when they serve to hurt the people and the country that they're a bad thing. If they improve the livelihoods of the citizens and improve the country, I don't care if you abuse the living hell out of it.

I understand your position, unfortunately that pendulum swings both ways. However, the balances that are in place to prevent the executive orders from being abused aren't working in our favor. We witnessed how the balances were used to stop Trump, but they are peculiarly absent when it comes to preventing abuse from the left.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I understand your position, unfortunately that pendulum swings both ways. However, the balances that are in place to prevent the executive orders from being abused aren't working in our favor. We witnessed how the balances were used to stop Trump, but they are peculiarly absent when it comes to preventing abuse from the left.
    I'm sure all the judges will be lining up to block biden at every turn.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    My stomach turns whenever I see a president sitting on his throne and signing all of his executive orders. All that is missing is his royal robe and crown. The presidential executive order power has been extremely abused in the last 50 years in my opinion.
    I had the same impression but Presidents in most of our lifetimes have been putting up rookie numbers. FDR signed 3734 of them. Wow. Surely what is considered an EO is different today than it was back then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_federal_executive_orders#Barack_Obama_(2009–2017)

Top Bottom