• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redleg16

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Visited Fin Feathers and Fur in Canton OH today, they had large and small rifle primers, and small and large pistol primers. Selling 9.99 per 100.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I think the OP was just asking us to sell him/her primers. There are bots that scan for when primers go back in stock, so primers are gone within minute(s) of being loaded onto Midway, Brownells, Natchez, Midsouth, Powder Valley, etc.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I think the OP was just asking us to sell him/her primers. There are bots that scan for when primers go back in stock, so primers are gone within minute(s) of being loaded onto Midway, Brownells, Natchez, Midsouth, Powder Valley, etc.
    Yep. He started 2 threads that day. The other was THE LAMEST FOR SALE AD IN THE HISTORY OF INGO. It was titled Looking to sell my winchester 22. It was a partial pic of a rifle, with NO text or info in the OP. Needless to say, it wasn't up very long.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Yep. He started 2 threads that day. The other was THE LAMEST FOR SALE AD IN THE HISTORY OF INGO. It was titled Looking to sell my winchester 22. It was a partial pic of a rifle, with NO text or info in the OP. Needless to say, it wasn't up very long.
    Ah, by time I saw this and looked at his posts to confirm that, that ad had already been removed. Thanks for the confirmation.

Other folks, with primers only available by the 1k in many places (Midway just seemed to have stopped selling primers by the 5k) even getting "decent" prices adds up once you have to factor in shipping and haz mat fees. If not ordering a bunch of primers or primers and powder together (good luck with that), I'd say expect $100/1k for the online stuff, and that's for the people who aren't gouging. Even with 1k at a time, they are only lasting a few minutes before they're all gone in this current market. So being able to get them $10/100 at a local place is about as good as you'll find at the moment IMO. And buying only by the hundred means you can save in the sense that you don't have to buy 1k at a time.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    10 months ago a guy snubbed his nose at $60 per 1000 now it's $150 per 1000 I wonder if he's kicking himself for not buying. I grabbed 5k that day. The lgs still didn't have a limit on the amount you could buy, but it does now. I bought 3k LPP magnum and 2k SRP Magnum that day. Cleaned him out on his LPP's

togden812

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Osgood
    10 months ago a guy snubbed his nose at $60 per 1000 now it's $150 per 1000 I wonder if he's kicking himself for not buying. I grabbed 5k that day. The lgs still didn't have a limit on the amount you could buy, but it does now. I bought 3k LPP magnum and 2k SRP Magnum that day. Cleaned him out on his LPP's
    What lgs around Ripley county has primers? I know Madison gets some every so often but I'm not there often enough to check.

Top Bottom