Looking For Coon Trapping Property (East Central Indiana)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierfishing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    I know this is a little premature, as its not trapping season. Looking for someone with property that has abudance of coons that they want removed preferably in Hancock, Madison counties. I obviously wouldnt be using the property until trapping season. I'm willling to pay in cash or ammo for access. Please hit me via private messanger

Thanks

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I get a bunch on my property during the warmer months. I’m just in a regular neighborhood. I’m near castleton area but close to a river. I think I’ve eliminated about 30 coons the past year and a half. I get them with a foot trap then use a powerful pellet gun since I’m in town. If you want the coon after I’ve taken them out, I can let you know. I’ve had many fights with them and my dogs. They even used to come in my outer dog door at night and got into my bird seed supply. Thankfully there is a second door so they couldn’t get in the house. One tore up the porch once, and after that it was war. I had one bite my dogs ear and that was a $600 vet trip. Now when I trap them I set it at night and check it first thing before the dogs go out.

Those things are vicious. The heaviest I’ve gotten was 25lbs. And I think I’ve gotten 3 in one week.

You would have to pick them up though. Just let me know.

Top Bottom