• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMCEngineerGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2022
    West Lafayette
    Hey everyone looking for suggestions.... looking for a good utility belt, one for over my belt loops. I'm at the age and belly size where I need one belt to hold my pants and one belt to hold my gear. HAHAHAH... I keep shopping and finding nothing I truly like so figured I would get real reviews and suggestions from you all. most of my fellow brothers and sisters are still on leather and I'm done with leather I want something more comfortable. I carry the basics on my belt, side arm, cuffs, flashlight, taser, spray, 2 mags, and radio ... hoping i get some good options here not looking for anything with built in pouches i like to move my stuff to my personal muscle memory spots.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana

When I read Utility Belt this is the first thing I thought of.
    Welcome to INGO!​

1966 Adam West Batman Utility Belt + Batarang replica_ Mattel 2013

Elcardo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 14, 2020
    Ft.wayne
    I really like my 2 piece belt , just got a cheap one from Amazon to see if I like the concept
    I feel the inner belt could be better on the one i have but im happy with it for the price and ill be upgrading soon

. I have a chronic case of gone ass so I hook suspenders to the inner belt too hahahaha

Attachments

• 20220729_071743.jpg
      20220729_071743.jpg
      407 KB · Views: 10

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Hey everyone looking for suggestions.... looking for a good utility belt, one for over my belt loops. I'm at the age and belly size where I need one belt to hold my pants and one belt to hold my gear. HAHAHAH... I keep shopping and finding nothing I truly like so figured I would get real reviews and suggestions from you all. most of my fellow brothers and sisters are still on leather and I'm done with leather I want something more comfortable. I carry the basics on my belt, side arm, cuffs, flashlight, taser, spray, 2 mags, and radio ... hoping i get some good options here not looking for anything with built in pouches i like to move my stuff to my personal muscle memory spots.

Top Bottom