• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Guys just a reminder I can't edit original post anymore. Put keep posting here so others can get the benefits from the information provided. It's this thread is getting somewhat important now days

TheFox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2020
    St. Joseph County
    Len's in South Bend is in fact still open and has reloading supplies as needed. I was there last week.
    Len's isn't selling anything unless you're brand new to reloading. Called there several times. Don't waste your time. You get 100 primers when you buy a full setup. Maybe he has dies and other stuff he may come off of but doubt it.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I was at the Indiana Gun Club this past Sunday. I've been out of reloading for a couple of years and wanted to get going again. I asked about primers and the gentlemen said he hadn't seen small pistol primers in a couple of years. That frightened me a bit so I'm trying to find some of those and I'll make sure I have plenty of powder.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I was at the Indiana Gun Club this past Sunday. I've been out of reloading for a couple of years and wanted to get going again. I asked about primers and the gentlemen said he hadn't seen small pistol primers in a couple of years. That frightened me a bit so I'm trying to find some of those and I'll make sure I have plenty of powder.
    Hopefully with ammunition filling the shelves and ammunition costs starting to drop maybe we'll see some primers filling the shelves at lower prices.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I just visited Hoosier Armory in Noblesville for the first time. Nice little shop with a TON of inventory. Found some expensive little pistol primers that I couldn't live without. Expensive primers are better than no primers.

Top Bottom