• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I know several people who have had guns stolen from their trucks and I live pretty rurally. you do you though.

I won't argue thats how people talk up there in NORTHERN Indiana, but I highly doubt your grandparents talked that way, its just something you've picked up to accent a persona.
    Do we know each other? I’m kinda famous, ya know. You are correct that my grandparents didn’t talk that way, but my wife’s family does, first date I couldn’t understand a word my father in law spoke. In the past there has been a Lee County, Va reunion in Noblesville, there’s a bunch of people with that heritage that are up here that still talk like that.
    Anyway, what’s the problem with taking on a persona or going into a character?

I’ve known no one who has had a gun stolen out of their vehicle. Up until about a year ago, my truck sat in the drive with the keys in it overnight.

I think it would be a lot more interesting instead of going off track with me for you to address Rookies much more eloquently stated challenge; show your work.

guardman7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Do we know each other? I’m kinda famous, ya know. You are correct that my grandparents didn’t talk that way, but my wife’s family does, first date I couldn’t understand a word my father in law spoke. In the past there has been a Lee County, Va reunion in Noblesville, there’s a bunch of people with that heritage that are up here that still talk like that.
    Anyway, what’s the problem with taking on a persona or going into a character?

I’ve known no one who has had a gun stolen out of their vehicle. Up until about a year ago, my truck sat in the drive with the keys in it overnight.

I think it would be a lot more interesting instead of going off track with me for you to address Rookies much more eloquently stated challenge; show your work.
    I imagine your small town is just like my small town, and although its rare, I have friends who have had guns (handguns) stolen from their truck... They could have taken them with them though, or had a safe in the truck mounted to the frame/seat, etc. but with a long gun you cant just take it with you into walmart. I imagine youre around Lebanon? there were 301 thefts reported there last year.

Top Bottom