• ...and so much more!
  • Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Saw on Sean Hannity where her 1st interview after this all came down was on MSDNC, the same outfit that called for her Dad to be brought up on "war crimes", back in the day.

Talk about a back-stabbing nitwit. But she's the MSM darling right now, for having the "bravery" to publicly call out "Orange Man Bad" over and over. Quite impressive turnaround for the power hungry little witch.

Some believe that Liz Cheney's real objection to Trump was his Afghanistan withdrawal plan. She is seen as a foreign policy zealot who is determined to preserve her father's legacy. She can veil it as defending democracy or whatever but many aren't buying it. Dems know better as well but they will seize the moment in time and use her to further the narrative.

Last edited:

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Had a buddy with a lemon yellow Maverick that he called "Mabel" when I lived up in Lafayette in the late 70's - early 80's. Front passenger seat was a bean bag chair. Lots of good times cruising the country roads in "Mabel". :):
    My older brother had a lime green early-mid 70's Maverick in 1980. I think he and his friends had some pretty good times in that car too.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Some believe that Liz Cheney's real objection to Trump was his Afghanistan withdrawal plan. She is seen as just another hawk who is determined to preserve her father's legacy. She can veil it as defending democracy or whatever but many aren't buying it. Dems know better as well but they will seize the moment in time and use her to further the narrative.
    That, or she is motivated to keep the family gravy train going through supporting daddy's allies in the military industrial complex.

Always follow the money!
    (Tip of the hat to @Leadeye )

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I think I read on INGO that the GOP should follow her lead and stay far away from "Trumpism". Don't remember which one said it. :dunno:

Top Bottom