Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I could see potential to couple this with industrial scale greenhouses with some noteworthy results. Unfortunately it will just be a RINO deal with the devil to buy votes by supporting the leftist wet dream in exchange for not having more Wyoming jobs yet cut by Biden's pen guided by the arm up his rear.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    This is how the GOP, LLC works. Anytime a Republican gets elected to a White House role...their daughter gets a Talk Show Job or a Senate Seat.

And, turns out to be a complete twit.

(Although, it needs to be said...Jenna Bush is an insult to twits).

Unfortunately, the best we can probably hope for, is that through some twist of fate, Ivanka gets to be "our" publicly-financed twit.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Stefanik's isn't the only woman's name that has been bandied about. Others include two midwesterners, Rep. Jackie Walorski of Indiana and Carol Miller of West Virginia
    Tell me more of this Jackie Walorski. I believe I'd rather have an Indiana Republican in a leadership position rather than one from NY

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Interesting yet completely predictable that Liz Cheney has overnight become the darling of the MSM. Not long ago in more normal times, she was despised by every Leftist tool in Washington and the MSM. Now she will be seen making the rounds at CNN/NBC/MSNBC. She and her followers are complete fools to believe that her brand would ever stand even a remote chance in '24.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Interesting yet completely predictable that Liz Cheney has overnight become the darling of the MSM. Not long ago in more normal times, she was despised by every Leftist tool in Washington and the MSM. Now she will be seen making the rounds at CNN/NBC/MSNBC. She and her followers are complete fools to believe that her brand would ever stand even a remote chance in '24.
    When are they gonna start calling her “Maverick”?

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

Tell me more of this Jackie Walorski. I believe I'd rather have an Indiana Republican in a leadership position rather than one from NY
    Rep Walorski is impressive when gives a speech. No fluff. Sticks to the facts and is down to earth.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    True. Pretty good engine. Would have been better if the rest of the car could keep up.
    Had a buddy with a lemon yellow Maverick that he called "Mabel" when I lived up in Lafayette in the late 70's - early 80's. Front passenger seat was a bean bag chair. Lots of good times cruising the country roads in "Mabel". :):

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A niagra of money will be looted from taxpayers to make a few in the NGD very rich. She's like other leadership, just looking for her cut of the robbery.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Saw on Sean Hannity where her 1st interview after this all came down was on MSDNC, the same outfit that called for her Dad to be brought up on "war crimes", back in the day.

Talk about a back-stabbing nitwit. But she's the MSM darling right now, for having the "bravery" to publicly call out "Orange Man Bad" over and over. Quite impressive turnaround for the power hungry little witch.

Top Bottom