Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just wish they'd go to a different channel if they do start filming again

I've boycotted A&E since then....and yes I know it doesnt do any good(especially since I'm paying for the channel)....but I feel better about it anyway

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Agreed. Nothing better than watching trashy people get outsmarted by Denver Leverett from Jeffersonville unless you are watching it with the fine folks on INGO.
    Wait, don't tell me, let me guess. You've got drugs in your center console.

I think the locals from Greene County, MO all had warrants, and expired tags, and no insurance, and drugs, and sex toys.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Wait, don't tell me, let me guess. You've got drugs in your center console.

I think the locals from Greene County, MO all had warrants, and expired tags, and no insurance, and drugs, and sex toys.

I never understood all the sex toys in the car thing. I mean you can not leave the house without your vibrator. I guess when the mood strikes one better be ready.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    It's coming back peeps...:bacondance:

‘Live PD’ Is Coming Back on TV This Summer as ‘On Patrol: Live’

“Live PD” is back on the beat—albeit with a new name and on a new network.

The hit reality TV show that followed police live is getting a second life on the Reelz cable network two years after A&E canceled the program amid a growing backlash against law enforcement in the wake of the May 2020 killing of George Floyd while in police custody.

The Reelz version, tentatively titled “On Patrol: Live,” is from the same producers and host of “Live PD.” It features roughly the same format of simultaneously following police officers in different U.S. cities live over the course of three hours, Reelz and the show’s producers said. The show averaged nearly 2 million viewers when it was on A&E, which is co-owned by Walt Disney Co. DIS -0.05%▼ and Hearst Corp.

Reelz Chief Executive Stan E. Hubbard said in an interview that he had been chasing the show practically since A&E pulled the plug, calling it a “no-brainer.” Reelz has agreed to a multiyear commitment for the show. The pact is “the biggest commitment we’ve ever made,” Mr. Hubbard said.

Top Bottom