Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As if there was ever any real doubt. People who think Trump was responsible were deluded never-Trumpers anyway... :rolleyes:
    I remember the reporting back then and it was obvious the narrative they were trying to build back then. That the President’s words during the speach was a call for insurrection. It was plain to see even from the timeline presented by one of the major players, seems like it was NYT, that the riot had already started. It couldn’t possibly have been caused by Trump’s speech.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I remember the reporting back then and it was obvious the narrative they were trying to build back then. That the President’s words during the speach was a call for insurrection. It was plain to see even from the timeline presented by one of the major players, seems like it was NYT, that the riot had already started. It couldn’t possibly have been caused by Trump’s speech.

He told people to protest peacefully and the day of issued multiple statements for them to go home. Blaming him is nothing but partisan politics hoping to keep him from winning the WH again in 24.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Most people do not think that way though. It takes effort to get past the MSM :poop: and see what they really are.
    Sometimes it just takes some fact-checking. Trump’s speech was a call to violence? Really? What time did he speak the words that they claimed were the call to violence? What time did the riots start? Is it possible for those words to have caused it given the timing? In a word. No.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He told people to protest peacefully and the day of issued multiple statements for them to go home. Blaming him is nothing but partisan politics hoping to keep him from winning the WH again in 24.
    I suspect that the poor polling on the theatrical production otherwise known as the jan 6 hearings, they’re ratcheting it up to weaponizing the DOJ against political rivals. If the GOP is vulnerable at this point on a political position, it’s probably the overturning of Roe. And that doesn’t appear to be a lot.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I suspect that the poor polling on the theatrical production otherwise known as the jan 6 hearings, they’re ratcheting it up to weaponizing the DOJ against political rivals. If the GOP is vulnerable at this point on a political position, it’s probably the overturning of Roe. And that doesn’t appear to be a lot.
    As stated in multiple places Banana Republic... :(

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Sometimes it just takes some fact-checking. Trump’s speech was a call to violence? Really? What time did he speak the words that they claimed were the call to violence? What time did the riots start? Is it possible for those words to have caused it given the timing? In a word. No.
    Most people are not going to do that. We are exceptions.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Republicans should be blasting the phony hearings along with all the other crap going on much, much, much more than they are.
    The only place I hear that is in here.

“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte​

After the FBI raid on Mar-a-lago I think more people are going to see the J6 hearings as the show trial they are.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Republicans should be blasting the phony hearings along with all the other crap going on much, much, much more than they are.
    The only place I hear that is in here.
    I see it elsewhere. On social media. But the only Republican officials complaining about it are the America-first types. The chamber-o-commerce Republicans and the Neocons seem to support it more than anything, because it serves a purpose.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts