• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Maybe INGO lawyers can help us understand but I do not see how holding these people in these conditions is legal? I’ve personally had friends who did a tour at Guantánamo bay as guards and the conditions they described were a million times better than this.

Allegedly according to Greg Kelley no one is even charged with insurrection....

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Y'all know what I think about 1/6. I won't belabor that point. But I'll say this. There are two brands of conservatism. Elitist conservatism (what I often call chamber-o-commerce Republicans) and populist conservatism. Cheney and Kinzinger are elitist chamber-o-commerce Republican ********ers. My problem with their participation on this committee is that it is one-sided. There is another side to the story but I seriously doubt that that side will get told by this commission. Cheney and her fellow chamber-o-commerce ********er already show no signs of caring to getting to the other side of the story.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Y'all know what I think about 1/6. I won't belabor that point. But I'll say this. There are two brands of conservatism. Elitist conservatism (what I often call chamber-o-commerce Republicans) and populist conservatism. Cheney and Kinzinger are elitist chamber-o-commerce Republican ********ers. My problem with their participation on this committee is that it is one-sided. There is another side to the story but I seriously doubt that that side will get told by this commission. Cheney and her fellow chamber-o-commerce ********er already show no signs of caring to getting to the other side of the story.

It is the only reason these to jack ***** are on the dog and pony show committee.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    The cops today were not cops.... I have had the occasion to meet one of these types here and there, but an entire department of friggin cowards.
    They didn't get their buts kicked in that day, but any child with a squirt gun could have sent them running in fear.
    Screenshot_20210727-200958~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-201004~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-201009~2.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The cops today were not cops.... I have had the occasion to meet one of these types here and there, but an entire department of friggin cowards.
    They didn't get their buts kicked in that day, but any child with a squirt gun could have sent them running in fear.
    View attachment 150261
    View attachment 150262
    View attachment 150263
    Obviously a stupid sound bite. Who got murdered? :dunno: And, let's say someone was murdered? Was the property of the alleged murderer damaged? Or was it the property of people who had nothing to do with it damaged?

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Obviously a stupid sound bite. Who got murdered? :dunno: And, let's say someone was murdered? Was the property of the alleged murderer damaged? Or was it the property of people who had nothing to do with it damaged?
    George Floyd, the shining light a hill....

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Y'all know what I think about 1/6. I won't belabor that point. But I'll say this. There are two brands of conservatism. Elitist conservatism (what I often call chamber-o-commerce Republicans) [CoCrublicans] and populist conservatism. Cheney and Kinzinger are elitist chamber-o-commerce Republican ********ers. My problem with their participation on this committee is that it is one-sided. There is another side to the story but I seriously doubt that that side will get told by this commission. Cheney and her fellow chamber-o-commerce ********er already show no signs of caring to getting to the other side of the story.
    Fixy

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I have co-workers who are still mentally ****ed up from the riots last year, I am as well to some degree. We were made fun of and degraded for our lack of "manliness" by the riot supporters. The thing is, much of the testimony they are giving about that day is EXACTLY how I felt from the May riots. I might not cry on the stand now but I HAVE CRIED over it. It is sad to see the same disregard directed at them now as was directed at us last year. Very unfortunate.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have co-workers who are still mentally ****ed up from the riots last year, I am as well to some degree. We were made fun of and degraded for our lack of "manliness" by the riot supporters. The thing is, much of the testimony they are giving about that day is EXACTLY how I felt from the May riots. I might not cry on the stand now but I HAVE CRIED over it. It is sad to see the same disregard directed at them now as was directed at us last year. Very unfortunate.
    Thank you for your service, sir!

Wonder when are they doing the congressional hearing for the riots in Indy and across the nation?

Reactions: KG1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom