Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Man who sought to be 'lone wolf killer' arrested in connection with riot​

A self-professed white supremacist was wearing a GPS-enabled monitoring device under terms of his probation when he joined the crowd of Trump supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol, according to a court filing accompanying his arrest. Investigators used the monitoring device to retrace Bryan Betancur’s movements on the day of the deadly insurrection. His probation officer in Maryland called the FBI to report that Betancur had claimed to have been inside the Capitol building with rioters.

Betancur told investigators that he has been a member of several white supremacist groups and has expressed
    a desire to be a “lone wolf killer,” an FBI agent wrote in an affidavit.
    :ugh:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    it seems the same people who believe the election was rigged also believe that Biden will be removed for Harris. Why would they go through the trouble to do that? If the election was rigged you could of rigged it for Harris and completely left out Biden.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    it seems the same people who believe the election was rigged also believe that Biden will be removed for Harris. Why would they go through the trouble to do that? If the election was rigged you could of rigged it for Harris and completely left out Biden.
    Don't you remember - Harris failed at the primary.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Harris was clearly the establishment favorite. Before the primary the media praised her. They set her up as the defacto front runner. Then the campaign started. And then Tulsi Gabbard pulled her skirt down on national TV. Harris exited the primary with barely 1%. There's only so much that can be done without making it obvious. And they had just got caught with their ***s out 4 years ago rigging the primary for Hillary. I think if it were close, they probably could get away with rigging it. But not after she tanked.

The only reason the ho is this close to the presidency is that Biden picked her as a running mate. And if we're talking conspiracies here (I don't buy into that but for the sake of discussion) if they can't rig the primary to install her as the candidate, they can certainly make her the VP choice, ride in there with Biden, and then somehow get Biden out. So, the logic of the conspiracy works. It's just that it's kinda out there. I suspect that Biden will serve out his term if he doesn't go completely senile first. And tomorrow will go without much incident. And probably there won't be any #resistance on the right wearing pink ***** hats crying out loud on the ground. Maybe. After the 6th, I'm not sure I understand ardent Trump supporters anymore.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I voted for Trump. I think felons should get their voting rights back after they've paid their debt to society. So not while they're incarcerated or on parole. But after they've completed their sentences then they should have all rights restored. Guns. Voting. All of them.
    Felons can vote in Indiana, after completion of their sentence. And I am also all for full restoration of rights.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yeah, I get that.
    They most likely have special patches/badges for events like that, given at the last minute as well.

I know our security forces do that for big events, like the G7 or D-Day celebrations.

Also I guess it's harder for chubby dudes to infiltrate the event.
    Dude did you see some of those fat bodies?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think his point is, if you rig the general, how hard could it be to rig the primary? Seems they took too many steps, if the ultimate goal was to put Harris in the Potus chair.
    I think when you're embarrassed on the national stage because someone smarter pulled her pants down for everyone to see her skanky stained underware, she plummeted in the polls from in the top pack to near the bottom. At least she beat Bloomberg. Kinda hard to put lipstick on that pig and convince people she's a winner.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Harris was the least popular candidate on the dem primaries.
    How exactly do you think that'd be achieved without insane pushback?

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    I think when you're embarrassed on the national stage because someone smarter pulled her pants down for everyone to see her skanky stained underware, she plummeted in the polls from in the top pack to near the bottom. At least she beat Bloomberg. Kinda hard to put lipstick on that pig and convince people she's a winner.
    She didn’t get in on her back but On creepy joe’s back.

Last edited:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I think his point is, if you rig the general, how hard could it be to rig the primary? Seems they took too many steps, if the ultimate goal was to put Harris in the Potus chair.
    Yes this is what im saying.

How many dems dropped out the weekend before super tuesday unexpectedly? If the goal was to put Harris in as President there's a lot easier ways that doesnt involve creating a problem for yourself. The dems could of nominated an actual Rock and liberals would of voted for it before voting for Trump.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And your point is? Trump and his supporters believe he actually won by millions of votes, and in the words of Gomer Pyle "surprise, surprise, surprise" Biden wins (with a nod to Trump) a "massive landslide victory." So, since all these shenanigans are taking place, and apparently the people doing it are smarter than everyone else, why didn't they simply put up Kamala in the first place? Actually, thinking about it even more, VPs rarely are people the second or third position in the primary.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And your point is? Trump and his supporters believe he actually won by millions of votes, and in the words of Gomer Pyle "surprise, surprise, surprise" Biden wins (with a nod to Trump) a "massive landslide victory." So, since all these shenanigans are taking place, and apparently the people doing it are smarter than everyone else, why didn't they simply put up Kamala in the first place? Actually, thinking about it even more, VPs rarely are people the second or third position in the primary.
    The difference in the general was like 5% or whatever. This ***** had like 1%. Or hell, we'll give her 3% because I don't remember. How do you fake a win from that? Primaries are a different monster altogether anyway. We all got to find out from the leaked emails that the DNC cheated Bernie. But they were close.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Yes this is what im saying.

How many dems dropped out the weekend before super tuesday unexpectedly? If the goal was to put Harris in as President there's a lot easier ways that doesnt involve creating a problem for yourself. The dems could of nominated an actual Rock and liberals would of voted for it before voting for Trump.
    Forget about the past, maybe they are being opportunistic for what they have to work with now; all the talk of uprising and whatever, soldiers staged WAY ahead of time with lots of coverage, if they can ‘make’ something happen (whether a dumb patriot takes the bait or there’s a nearby grassy knoll) they can easily blame the right, the far right, and nothing but the right. Gun confiscation would be a given, and probably speeding up many other things on their agenda.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom