Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And probably give them their voting rights back.
    Depends which party they intend to register with.
    I voted for Trump. I think felons should get their voting rights back after they've paid their debt to society. So not while they're incarcerated or on parole. But after they've completed their sentences then they should have all rights restored. Guns. Voting. All of them.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I voted for Trump. I think felons should get their voting rights back after they've paid their debt to society. So not while they're incarcerated or on parole. But after they've completed their sentences then they should have all rights restored. Guns. Voting. All of them.
    I actually agree a lot with this. I have this conversation all the time. If you trust them enough to let them be free among us, they should be able to exercise the same rights we can. If they’re so dangerous they can’t exercise their rights, they need to remain imprisoned

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That i agree with also. Once your debt to society is paid your rights should be reinstated. If people don't like murderers getting full rights back maybe they should be hung on the court house lawn like they use to do.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    That i agree with also. Once your debt to society is paid your rights should be reinstated. If people don't like murderers getting full rights back maybe they should be hung on the court house lawn like they use to do.

So, shouldn't they also get their gun rights back too? Seems that we can lose our gun rights at the drop of a hat but former violent criminals can just be allowed to vote again? They've already proven they are a danger to society so they should get a say in it?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I’ve dated black women and can speak from experience... some women, like some men, are just ****ing nuts, color doesn’t play a role in it. People are individuals, and they (we) all have our perks and our quarks. I’m not sure I’ve ever met a man that’s said “I wouldn’t date Rihanna, she’s black”...

I have heard “I wouldn’t date Rihanna, she gave Chris brown herpes”
    I don't understand why people think Rhianna is attractive. Girl looks like an alien. That ain't a forehead, that's a fivehead.

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I imagine they would have done some type of screening BEFORE they joined the guard in the first place.
    Not after they join and after they are deployed with their guns. :dunno:
    Two U.S. Army National Guard members are being removed from President-elect Joe Biden’s presidential inauguration security mission after an investigation uncovered ties to fringe, right-wing militias, the Associated Press reported.

So some "right wing extremists" are already among the National Guard troops deployed in DC.
    Out of 25K troops I imagine there are more than two.

Others could show up and pose as National Guards to infiltrate the inauguration security detail.

The FBI has uncovered online chatter indicating some far-right extremists are considering posing as National Guard members in Washington as the nation's capital prepares to host the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden, The Washington Post reported Tuesday. The Post said the FBI on Monday privately warned law enforcement agencies that some extremists have also reviewed maps of areas of the city that could be considered vulnerable, the intelligence report warns.
    I hope they have a secret handshake in place to differentiate the good guys, wearing masks and camo, vs. the bad guys, wearing masks and camo.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I imagine they would have done some type of screening BEFORE they joined the guard in the first place.
    Not after they join and after they are deployed with their guns. :dunno:

So some "right wing extremists" are already among the National Guard troops deployed in DC.
    Out of 25K troops I imagine there are more than two.

Others could show up and pose as National Guards to infiltrate the inauguration security detail.

I hope they have a secret handshake in place to differentiate the good guys, wearing masks and camo, vs. the bad guys, wearing masks and camo.
    With the COVID they switched to the secret sign.

The FBI had to find somebody to throw under the bus.

Walking into a crowd dressed like everyone else is one thing. Fooling everybody else, with no ID, is a whole different matter.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    With the COVID they switched to the secret sign.

The FBI had to find somebody to throw under the bus.

Walking into a crowd dressed like everyone else is one thing. Fooling everybody else, with no ID, is a whole different matter.
    Put on E7 rank and no one would **** with you. Any lower and you risk a senior NCO any higher and most of the privates know who all the E8 are

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So, shouldn't they also get their gun rights back too? Seems that we can lose our gun rights at the drop of a hat but former violent criminals can just be allowed to vote again? They've already proven they are a danger to society so they should get a say in it?
    Once the debt is paid yes. Murderers should be put to death but thats our criminal injustice system

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Put on E7 rank and no one would **** with you. Any lower and you risk a senior NCO any higher and most of the privates know who all the E8 are
    I think you’d have to be prior military to pull it off. Your uniform would have to not draw any attention being blatantly wrong. Also, the first person who uses five acronyms in one sentence is going to trip up most imposters.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If someone is a murderer and we feel they are bad enough not to get the right to own a gun back then they should not be among us. Repeat offenders are all to common.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom