• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    "We already prohibit ads for weapons, ammunition and weapon enhancements like silencers. But we will now also prohibit ads for accessories such as gun safes, vests and gun holsters in the US," Facebook said.

We don't want someone to bring one of those dangerous 800 pounds gun safe to the inauguration ... :n00b:

It's amazing to see that those tech people think their actions make a real difference in the real world.

"Yep, they can't see holster ads 2 days before the inauguration. There's no chance they will carry a gun there now."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

We don't want someone to bring one of those dangerous 800 pounds gun safe to the inauguration ... :n00b:

It's amazing to see that those tech people think their actions make a real difference in the real world.

"Yep, they can't see holster ads 2 days before the inauguration. There's no chance they will carry a gun there now."
    You need to get over here, Sylvain, while there is still some America left to enjoy

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    In my opinion, yeah. It kinda does to a degree. I can respect someone being attracted to some people, but not others; but the caveat to that, is that it baffles me, someone of a particular race automatically excludes people from their same race.
    So if a straight white man doesn't want to date a black transgender woman, does that make him transphobic, or racist? I can no longer keep up what is an "ist" or a "phobe" anymore. :rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So if a straight white man doesn't want to date a black transgender woman, does that make him transphobic, or racist? I can no longer keep up what is an "ist" or a "phobe" anymore. :rolleyes:
    Are you even reading my posts to discern what they mean? The point that I thought seemed obvious, was along these lines. If a White guys doesn’t like black women, that’s fine. He may simply not find her attractive. That’s understandable. Now if he says he doesn’t like white women, and will only date black women, that’s odd, and I don’t quite understand it. It seems indicative of bias against one’s self. You following?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Just a quick question. Can a black person be a white supremacist?
    If they possess the requisite amount of self loathing, I suppose so.

But I doubt such persons account for the surge in votes for Trump among non white voters.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you even reading my posts to discern what they mean? The point that I thought seemed obvious, was along these lines. If a White guys doesn’t like black women, that’s fine. He may simply not find her attractive. That’s understandable. Now if he says he doesn’t like white women, and will only date black women, that’s odd, and I don’t quite understand it. It seems indicative of bias against one’s self. You following?
    People like what they like. The guy you know who doesn’t like Black women; does he make racially disparaging remarks about them. Is it that he doesn’t care for the culture? I dunno. I’d kinda tend not to infer anything untoward about it. Maybe white women are just more attractive to him. Who cares?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I'm following but I don't get it. It's not bias if someone doesn't like to date someone of another race, but it's bias against one's self not to want to date your own? Couldn't it simply be a matter of preference? It doesn't have to be bias against one's self to like something different. I'm not going to be dating a man, doesn't mean I'm biased against myself.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I'm following but I don't get it. It's not bias if someone doesn't like to date someone of another race, but it's bias against one's self not to want to date your own? Couldn't it simply be a matter of preference? It doesn't have to be bias against one's self to like something different. I'm not going to be dating a man, doesn't mean I'm biased against myself.
    I’ve dated black women and can speak from experience... some women, like some men, are just ****ing nuts, color doesn’t play a role in it. People are individuals, and they (we) all have our perks and our quarks. I’m not sure I’ve ever met a man that’s said “I wouldn’t date Rihanna, she’s black”...

I have heard “I wouldn’t date Rihanna, she gave Chris brown herpes”

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom