• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    They got called terrorists by the opposition. What do you think a patriot is, if not a terrorist to the other side?
    They were neither patriots, nor terrorists. Patriots know better than to do stupid **** like this, and terrorists are generally more effective. Or at least they know better than to think that they are going to pull their little stunt, take selfies with their location-enabled tracking devices, then just fly back home and go to work in the morning like nothing happened.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They were neither patriots, nor terrorists. Patriots know better than to do stupid **** like this, and terrorists are generally more effective. Or at least they know better than to think that they are going to pull their little stunt, take selfies with their location-enabled tracking devices, then just fly back home and go to work in the morning like nothing happened.

You mean like breaking into a shipping dock, boarding a ship, and destroying the cargo while drunk?

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Jesus Christ, why not be able to walk into a place WE ****ING PAY FOR, AND NOT BE CALLED A TERRORIST!!! **** these clowns in Washington. EVERY UNITED STATES CITIZEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO FREELY GO INTO ANY BUILDING WE ****ING PAY FOR. FROM THE TOWNSHIP TRUSTEE OFFICE TO THE WHITE HOUSE. SCREW THE ELITE. And like chocolate, that is all I am going to say on that.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Jesus Christ, why not be able to walk into a place WE ******* PAY FOR, AND NOT BE CALLED A TERRORIST!!! **** these clowns in Washington. EVERY UNITED STATES CITIZEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO FREELY GO INTO ANY BUILDING WE ******* PAY FOR. FROM THE TOWNSHIP TRUSTEE OFFICE TO THE WHITE HOUSE. SCREW THE ELITE. And like chocolate, that is all I am going to say on that.
    You're not alone, there's just a lot of tories in our midsts.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Think I'll just go walk into the white house that we pay for and sit in the big chair in the oval office that we pay for and write an FU letter to Biden on WH stationary that we pay for and then go take a big dump in the Executive toilet that we pay for and plug it up.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    One mans rebel is another mans freedom fighter

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Not sure which is worse:

1) The political elite do not trust the troops in the National Guard to fulfill their oath to the Constitution and defend the peaceful transition of office.

2) The political elite are willing to sacrifice the troops in the National Guard using them as cannon fodder against the armed militia they expect to stop them from stealing our democracy from the citizens.

Either way as a member of the National Guard I would be insulted and scared.
    If I were there in the guard I would be pissed.
    Maybe it’s time for the dems to start their own legion of vetted troops loyal to the party ideals? I mean they did it in nazi Germany, sadams Iraq and current day Iran but it will be different this time.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Think I'll just go walk into the white house that we pay for and sit in the big chair in the oval office that we pay for and write an FU letter to Biden on WH stationary that we pay for and then go take a big dump in the Executive toilet that we pay for and plug it up.
    Don’t forget to wear your Buffalo horns.

Why does the media keep referring to that yahoo’s headwear as Viking instead of Indian (native American)?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Point of order. Vikings did not wear horns on their helmets...that is a holywierd contrivance.

Silly hat boy is as far from a Viking as a soy boy is from intelligence...or a mill worker is from his mamma's basement.
    I spent three years in Iceland, zero horn hats.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    then go take a big dump in the Executive toilet that we pay for and plug it up.
    Leaving an atomic dump in the WH thrown would make you "Da bomb"...right?.....Right?

Thank you...Thank you...I will be here all week. Try the buffet, the shrimp is good.

My son, a Starwars fan, has told me "Strong with you the Dad jokes are".

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Point of order. Vikings did not wear horns on their helmets...that is a holywierd contrivance.

Silly hat boy is as far from a Viking as a soy boy is from intelligence...or a mill worker is from his mamma's basement.
    I agree that Vikings didn't have horns on their helmets, but it's not from holywierd. Comes from the late 1800s specifically an Opera.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom