Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Angry does not cover it. To watch our country be stolen right in front of my eyes is cause to be angry dont you think.

The little diddy in DC was a set up. And our side fell for it full throttle.
    Oh, and to address this part. Yeah. I think your side fell for it full throttle. You guys are getting riled up by all these right wing bubble sites and just talking among yourselves, and I get it. The election was pretty devastating. But I think you guys think that more happened than did. This anger is what caused all those Trump supporters to get caught up in this.

I think I've said before that the far right white nationalist types probably had a big role in this. They've not been quiet about what their goals are. They want a revolution. And so does the far Left. And I'd bet they were involved in stoking the flames too.

So what if all of it were that all along? What if all these alternative news sources are stoking these flames intentionally to **** you guys off so much that you go off and do something like what happened a couple of weeks ago?

Maybe trunews isn't so true? Maybe GWP isn't really a gateway to anything real? Maybe OANN is just another CNN but for the opposite pole? Maybe Newsmax is just telling you what you want to hear.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, I'm trying to comprehend. I'm trying to understand what you're saying. That's why I said I don't understand this at all. I didn't say that you were threatening anyone on the forum per se. It sounded like you were going to face off with anyone who said that to you. I took that to mean FTF. But why? That's what I don't understand. I'm not getting with you.
    Why not. Nothing else has worked so maybe a page from their play book.
    I have been as even tempered as my personality has allowed through all of this.
    To what end. We are beyond rational and reasonable thought and conversation.
    Yes we need to remain civil in here. But in the real.......we need to re-write our play book because the copy I have aint working.

Reading some of the thoughts that people who are espousing the constitution and 2A blah blah blah and then to see they stepped over to the dark side "Because protest" stirs my venom. I hope that better explains my somewhat angry responses. Yes I am angry. Especially as I see a stacked court and a ream of papr wrote out in EO's to smash whats left of my 2A rights into dust. And there will be no coming back from that.

And come on man when you see a word like that that slips the filter please edit it. We are not done setting that up yet.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh, and to address this part. Yeah. I think your side fell for it full throttle. You guys are getting riled up by all these right wing bubble sites and just talking among yourselves, and I get it. The election was pretty devastating. But I think you guys think that more happened than did. This anger is what caused all those Trump supporters to get caught up in this.

I think I've said before that the far right white nationalist types probably had a big role in this. They've not been quiet about what their goals are. They want a revolution. And so does the far Left. And I'd bet they were involved in stoking the flames too.

So what if all of it were that all along? What if all these alternative news sources are stoking these flames intentionally to **** you guys off so much that you go off and do something like what happened a couple of weeks ago?

Maybe trunews isn't so true? Maybe GWP isn't really a gateway to anything real? Maybe OANN is just another CNN but for the opposite pole? Maybe Newsmax is just telling you what you want to hear.
    "MY" side. WHAT...???I am not far right.

Who are you in this for.
    Man so much is coming out into the light.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why not. Nothing else has worked so maybe a page from their play book.
    I have been as even tempered as my personality has allowed through all of this.
    To what end. We are beyond rational and reasonable thought and conversation.
    Yes we need to remain civil in here. But in the real.......we need to re-write our play book because the copy I have aint working.

Reading some of the thoughts that people who are espousing the constitution and 2A blah blah blah and then to see they stepped over to the dark side "Because protest" stirs my venom. I hope that better explains my somewhat angry responses. Yes I am angry. Especially as I see a stacked court and a ream of papr wrote out in EO's to smash whats left of my 2A rights into dust. And there will be no coming back from that.

And come on man when you see a word like that that slips the filter please edit it. We are not done setting that up yet.
    A world like what? When I see those, I do correct them.

Anyway, to address the "from their playbook" theory,

ETA: Well. I guess you'll need to follow the link. It only "previews" the first post in the thread. But the link takes you to the relevant post.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A world like what? When I see those, I do correct them.

Anyway, to address the "from their playbook" theory,

ETA: Well. I guess you'll need to follow the link. It only "previews" the first post in the thread. But the link takes you to the relevant post.
    You used a word that starts with 's' and rhymes with "gritty".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I do not watch or follow any of that crap.

You guys. I am not understanding that. Not at all.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "MY" side. WHAT...???I am not far right.

Who are you in this for.
    Man so much is coming out into the light.
    You literally said, "The little diddy in DC was a set up. And our side fell for it full throttle."

I used the same language you did to refer to the same thing you referred to.

I am in this for what I think is right. You've heard me say many times I do not picking teams. I pick issues, and which side of which issues I agree with. I am not "with" the people who are confidently sure that the election was stolen. I am "with" opposing the Left, but I'll say what I think is true regardless. I'm not gonna say something I think is untrue just because "our" side is supposed to say it. I am not "with" the people who think that the best way to oppose the Left is to be like them.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    If an AWB passes will you feel like your vote contributed to that? Because reason was available to you had you chosen to follow it.

I think the only honest non-delusional thing to say is that you thought/think Voting Trump out if office is more important than the grave risk against the 2A. Anything else is intellectually dishonest or a delusion.
    No, my vote did not contribute to Biden's election any more than if I had voted for Trump or Gary Gaetti. Had another million people in Indiana voted for Trump, it wouldn't have changed anything. We don't have direct election of the president.

Claiming an Indiana vote for Biden contributed to anything other than a meaningless popular vote total is delusional. That's not how our system works.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You used a word that starts with 's' and rhymes with "gritty".
    Oh jeez. :rolleyes: See that's one of the things that were both good and bad about the old system. It would filter out any part of a word that contained the offensive word. That can be good or bad.

Anyway, I type like I talk IRL. And I'm accustomed not to have to worry about it on INGO because of the filters. I'll go back and fix it.

Hopefully mods compile a list of words that need to be added. ****ty should be one of them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Oh jeez. :rolleyes: See that's one of the things that were both good and bad about the old system. It would filter out any part of a word that contained the offensive word. That can be good or bad.

Anyway, I type like I talk IRL. And I'm accustomed not to have to worry about it on INGO because of the filters. I'll go back and fix it.

Hopefully mods compile a list of words that need to be added. ****ty should be one of them.
    Pfft, even my mom used to say ****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I do not watch or follow any of that crap.

You guys. I am not understanding that. Not at all.
    When I said "you guys" I meant the Trump supporters who seem to believe some things I don't think there are sufficient facts to believe. That comment alone will get replies I'm sure from people who insist the facts are true.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    No, my vote did not contribute to Biden's election any more than if I had voted for Trump or Gary Gaetti. Had another million people in Indiana voted for Trump, it wouldn't have changed anything. We don't have direct election of the president.

Claiming an Indiana vote for Biden contributed to anything other than a meaningless popular vote total is delusional. That's not how our system works.
    But your very artful and well reasoned arguments against Trump may have convinced millions in other states to vote against him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I'm not claiming it did. I'm asking you if you would feel responsible if Biden signed an AWB. From other things you've said, I guess I really don't understand why you voted for Biden. You've defended voting for Biden as the safer 2A choice. So let's carry that out if you're wrong. Regardless of how president's are chosen, each vote means something. You chose yours for a reason.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think it would be better for the 2A if non-Trump Republicans got several million more votes than Trump. I think they have been beholden to his agenda, and his agenda isn't Pro-2A.
    His agenda IS pro-2A. It's plainly stated in the platform. But I am aware of Trump's non-principled pragmatism. If there were something he wanted more, he would tend to compromise some lesser held views to get the thing he wants. That's a problem. But it's a bigger problem...wait. You know, I've said all this before. We're just going back and forth making the same points. I think you're the one who doesn't get it. You think I'm the one that doesn't get it. Not that I'm trying to make both points of view equal. Obviously mine > yours. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom