• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Still dude, you protest vote with 3rd party. They actually need useless votes because it helps the party grow into opposition.

You don't put a vote behind the guy who is threatening executive action to take away what this forum cherishes, on day one. Well, and still show your face anyway.
    One threatening > one who set the precedent by already doing it.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Its not the protest as that is just fracking nuts. Nobody cares.
    It is your ability to break ranks and even consider this. And to what end.
    I keep hearing in my mind...."But we have the senate so it's OK"
    I voted for Biden on the top line. The EC is all that matters there, and it wasn't in play.

I voted for Republicans the rest of the way down. Do you remember hearing any of the reporting about Republicans other than Trump doing well? (For instance: https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewal...ot-upsets-despite-possible-loss-of-presidency) My hope is that Republicans see those results and realize that Trump is a problem.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I voted for Biden on the top line. The EC is all that matters there, and it wasn't in play.

I voted for Republicans the rest of the way down. Do you remember hearing any of the reporting about Republicans other than Trump doing well? (For instance: https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewal...ot-upsets-despite-possible-loss-of-presidency) My hope is that Republicans see those results and realize that Trump is a problem.
    tenor.gif

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One threatening > one who set the precedent by already doing it.
    This is a delusion. The one threatening to do it has already done plenty and the circumstances are such that give him a high likelihood of success.

If an AWB passes will you feel like your vote contributed to that? Because reason was available to you had you chosen to follow it.

I think the only honest non-delusional thing to say is that you thought/think Voting Trump out if office is more important than the grave risk against the 2A. Anything else is intellectually dishonest or a delusion.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    This is a delusion. The one threatening to do it has already done plenty and the circumstances are such that give him a high likelihood of success.

If an AWB passes will you feel like your vote contributed to that? Because reason was available to you had you chosen to follow it.

I think the only honest non-delusional thing to say is that you thought/think Voting Trump out if office is more important than the grave risk against the 2A. Anything else is intellectually dishonest or a delusion.
    In the spirit of intellectual honesty, why would his vote contribute to the AWB any more than mine? Indiana going for Trump was a sure thing, and he already said if it seemed like it wasn’t he’d consider voting otherwise, same as me voting L, and many others, probably to the tune of about 6% of what the L got.
    Not arguing about your comments about him wanting Trump out of office, just the awb stuff.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    A number of Capitol breachers are all clamoring for pardons citing. "I was just listening to my president"

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In the spirit of intellectual honesty, why would his vote contribute to the AWB any more than mine? Indiana going for Trump was a sure thing, and he already said if it seemed like it wasn’t he’d consider voting otherwise, same as me voting L, and many others, probably to the tune of about 6% of what the L got.
    Not arguing about your comments about him wanting Trump out of office, just the awb stuff.
    It's a fair point. In a practical sense, Indiana was never going to vote for Biden. But as I told him, his vote still counts towards who Indiana's electors vote for. He is arguing as if his choice was better for the 2A. So if we're going to carry that out to its logical conclusion, I think I get to hold him to it. If you got your way, would Jorg have signed an AWB? Probably she was a way safer choice in terms of 2A than Trump or Biden.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

All that matters........seriously.
    The problem is the left sir. 4 more years of trump and we may have has the court set for the constitution to be observed at least face value.

Hate Trump. Next person that says that to me in person will; regret it. And that is a promise.

All that matters is that we need to stand united sir. United regardless or we will loose this fight. At one point I thought you were that smart. At least. But it seems that to more than a few of us your personal feelings are more important.

I hate the 2 party system but it is what we have until the time comes that we as a group have the courage to throw down and end it. By developing a 3rd party would be my 1st choice.

We are lost people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Until I was directly asked, nobody knew. It wasn't my intention to share.

There wasn't a pro-2A candidate with a chance of winning.

Trump is a wolf. He has led the Republican Party away from the principles it once proclaimed. He has shown that he doesn't care about the Constitution or any of our rights. Rewarding that kind of Republican breeds more of that kind of Republican.

We each get one vote, and we each get to choose how to use it. I chose to use my vote against that version of the Republican Party.
    So to keep my sanity I only read the 1st sentence.
    And that proves you are only protesting in a vacuum.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All that matters........seriously.
    The problem is the left sir. 4 more years of trump and we may have has the court set for the constitution to be observed at least face value.

Hate Trump. Next person that says that to me in person will; regret it. And that is a promise.

All that matters is that we need to stand united sir. United regardless or we will loose this fight. At one point I thought you were that smart. At least. But it seems that to more than a few of us your personal feelings are more important.

I hate the 2 party system but it is what we have until the time comes that we as a group have the courage to throw down and end it. By developing a 3rd party would be my 1st choice.

We are lost people.

I do not understand this at all. Why threaten people for voicing opinions you don't like? I get it. Everyone is angry. This world is gonna be a much more ****ed up place than it is now. Anger isn't helping anything. It's hurting a lot from what I see. That little diddy in DC did NOT help the people who oppose the Left.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This makes zero sense to me.
    Me either. I think people should vote for outcomes. Whichever candidate is more likely to deliver the outcome they want.

Let's examine that sentiment. If the vote were closer, he would have voted differently. So why vote for Biden? If you thought he had a good chance of carrying Indiana, so you vote for someone else so that Biden wouldn't carry Indiana, that logically sounds like you didn't want Biden to win. So what's the purpose. Virtue signaling? So you can tell your buddies you hate Trump too? :dunno:

I don't see any reason to that at all. And then argue about why Biden is actually better for the 2A.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I do not understand this at all. Why threaten people for voicing opinions you don't like? I get it. Everyone is angry. This world is gonna be a much more ****** up place than it is now. Anger isn't helping anything. It's hurting a lot from what I see. That little diddy in DC did NOT help the people who oppose the Left.
    I did not threaten anybody. Not on this forum or by name so step off.
    I said the next person that does that FTF will get a face full of me. FTF.
    Read and comprehend. I have met CJ in person. He is no threat to me.
    Nor I to him. What I do see is my confusion over who he really is has been cleared up completely.

Angry does not cover it. To watch our country be stolen right in front of my eyes is cause to be angry dont you think.

The little diddy in DC was a set up. And our side fell for it full throttle.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Until I was directly asked, nobody knew. It wasn't my intention to share.

There wasn't a pro-2A candidate with a chance of winning.

Trump is a wolf. He has led the Republican Party away from the principles it once proclaimed. He has shown that he doesn't care about the Constitution or any of our rights. Rewarding that kind of Republican breeds more of that kind of Republican.

We each get one vote, and we each get to choose how to use it. I chose to use my vote against that version of the Republican Party.
    I don't think that's as evident and true as you think it is. Trump has shown that under certain conditions he will compromise on rights and the Constitution. It's not evident that he doesn't care about the Constitution or any of our rights. I think that's an absolutist statement that isn't borne from the facts in evidence. I think you could go as far as saying Trump is less predictable with what rights he would never waver on. But Biden is a sure thing. We have no doubt what he thinks about the 2A. He has a 5 decade record on that. And now he has the power to act on it.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I did not threaten anybody. Not on this forum or by name so step off.
    I said the next person that does that FTF will get a face full of me. FTF.
    Read and comprehend. I have met CJ in person. He is no threat to me.
    Nor I to him. What I do see is my confusion over who he really is has been cleared up completely.

Angry does not cover it. To watch our country be stolen right in front of my eyes is cause to be angry dont you think.

The little diddy in DC was a set up. And our side fell for it full throttle.
    Well, I'm trying to comprehend. I'm trying to understand what you're saying. That's why I said I don't understand this at all. I didn't say that you were threatening anyone on the forum per se. It sounded like you were going to face off with anyone who said that to you. I took that to mean FTF. But why? That's what I don't understand. I'm not getting ****ty with you.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom