• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    To add gasoline, I thought he was anti suppressor. I know the difference between President Trump and Biden. I never claimed the President to be the second coming. I said he knows how to manage hotels and as such beats out nigh on every politician I know. I find plenty I do not like about Republicans. The problem I have now is how far left Democrats have gone in those they accept into the party in this day. I call the little political social clubs clicks. Politicians need to answer to the exact same laws as the citizens. They are citizens and nothing more.

Would a UN army in country automatically be considered enemy? Our own military can be outfitted with blue helmets. I often contemplated what I would do if I was handed one back in the day.
    Unless the UN commandeers a navy, an air force, and create a coalition of mostly third world states that have magically been outfitted with top tier training and equipment, I doubt we need to worry about them.
    You will hear on occasion some members fantasize about killing UN peacekeepers, and not fully understanding how the armed wing of the UN works, and how improbable it is that they would ever set foot on US soil with the purpose of subjugating the populace.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I thought I was clear I didn't like it, but to say he's not much different from Biden because of it is just stupid. Come on guys. That being said I didn't trust him implicily, as I could envision him giving more ground if the political pressure got really cranked up by something like another Sandy Hook. But he's not campaigning on it, and evidence shows he resisted calls for more onerous gun restrictions after the Vegas shooting.

By the way, I thought you didn't like purity tests.
    That's not a purity test. The 2nd Amendment is clear. Am I wrong for thinking a president should abide by the text?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Unless the UN commandeers a navy, an air force, and create a coalition of mostly third world states that have magically been outfitted with top tier training and equipment, I doubt we need to worry about them.
    You will hear on occasion some members fantasize about killing UN peacekeepers, and not fully understanding how the armed wing of the UN works, and how improbable it is that they would ever set foot on US soil with the purpose of subjugating the populace.
    I hear they are really good at molesting women and children though.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Then why did you vote for one that has decades of NOT abiding by the text, and who promises not to abide by it in the future.
    Because I believe the other guy is worse when it comes to abiding by the text of the Constitution? :dunno:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I know it’s different, but the ATF convinced the army to help in their Waco siege with tanks and helicopters, even though the Army is forbidden to be used as law enforcement.
    Improbable? We’re in the upside down now.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    There was a time when it was improbable that we would have a nationwide disagreement on who gets to potty in the potty meant for weiners and who gets to potty in the potty meant for hoo-ha's.

As long as we're dealing with the lunacy of the left, improbability is no longer a consideration. At least it remains consistent with cheeky misrepresentations of what people have said.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    That's not a purity test. The 2nd Amendment is clear. Am I wrong for thinking a president should abide by the text?
    You don't get to summarily redefine the meanings of words because they become inconvenient. It is a purity test.

If we're talking about abiding by the words, you've got a lot of explaining to do to rationalize your choice of candidates and party.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Or shooting a couple of sub stations to plunge us into darkness? Cut a couple gas pipes to make sure we freeze and whole house gas generators don’t run?

Someone has been probing our infrastructure for critical weakness over the last decade and it seems to have accelerated in the last year.

Edit: looks like our water systems have been attacked as well in the last decade.
    As someone who works in Utilities, this just isn't true.
    The electric grid is fore the most part very well designed to remain stable. California and New York are exceptions. I mean in the present. The more they regulate coal, gas, and nuclear electric production out of existence it will become less stable.

Cutting a couple of gas lines will only disrupt service to a small group
    If you want to disrupt the grids substations and gas lines are probably the worst way to do it.

Water is a different story, especially in major cities, there's nothing keeping you from installing a well.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You guys are lime an ADD convention, can't stay focused, and playing word games on things long done.

I posted 3 articles on antifa involvement in the capital breach, including a CNN affiliate. corroborating and celebrating the breach and not a single response post I found in the thicket of BS from years ago.

The left is trying to distract you...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Our government hasn't followed the text of the constitution for over 100 years now. So is it really our constitutional appointed government? If they are operating outside the constitutional guidelines how can it be a constitutional government?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    This is a pretty good synopsis of the lead up to the events at the Capitol last week. Saner minds on the dem side need to realize what is going on with the left and their party before it all goes crapper.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You guys are lime an ADD convention, can't stay focused, and playing word games on things long done.

I posted 3 articles on antifa involvement in the capital breach, including a CNN affiliate. corroborating and celebrating the breach and not a single response post I found in the thicket of BS from years ago.

The left is trying to distract you...
    I could post hundreds of articles on Trump supporters' involvement. Seen too many articles that just try to shift the blame to ANTIFA as an excuse for ill advised actions. Are the articles you posted doing something different?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom