wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    From the "report":

"Some protesters argue that last year's election was stolen from Donald Trump through fraud, despite there being no evidence of this."

Keep telling your lies, you mother ******* ***********!

Yeah, that's funny. Arizona is about to do a full audit because of irregularities and another state already did, MO I think? It's there, it's just been hidden or not covered by the media, as well as squashed by judges who felt there wasn't enough info, but I believe just didn't want to see the country deal with the backlash.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    From the "report":

"Some protesters argue that last year's election was stolen from Donald Trump through fraud, despite there being no evidence of this."

Keep telling your lies, you mother ******* ***********!
    They will use this a a win for the machine

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Nah. Pretty much everyone realized it was an op and are laughing at the glowies.
    You are targeting the wrong audience. Think from a government perspective. Show of force shuts down possible violence.

They are patting themselves on the back. Liberal causes are calling the protestors intimidated, weak, gaining confidence in what a show of force does.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    You are targeting the wrong audience. Think from a government perspective. Show of force shuts down possible violence.

They are patting themselves on the back. Liberal causes are calling the protestors intimidated, weak, gaining confidence in what a show of force does.
    That nonsense will quickly fade away though vs all the photo ops of large crowds gathered around the poor police etc., let alone if people had instigated something.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That nonsense will quickly fade away though vs all the photo ops of large crowds gathered around the poor police etc., let alone if people had instigated something.
    Geez for a group that thinks the liberal knows how to use the press all of a sudden you think the Liberals don't know how to use the Press

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Geez for a group that thinks the liberal knows how to use the press all of a sudden you think the Liberals don't know how to use the Press

I think they do, I also think that the press is far less important than it used to be.

We wouldn't know that "Bleep Joe Biden" was a thing in Dan Rather's day, for example.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI

Is this defunding the police, or...

Apologies, I'm still trying to catch up on what the flavor of today's "justice" should be.
    Their arms must be getting sore from all those back-pats!

Never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Does anyone still object to my statement that feds aren't human beings?

No sane and rational person believed the "Justice for J6" was something organized by the right.
    The feds have been pushing these protests that literally no one is organizing besides them, a lot recently.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

No sane and rational person believed the "Justice for J6" was something organized by the right.
    The feds have been pushing these protests that literally no one is organizing besides them, a lot recently.

Fine opportunity to note that "feds" are human beings...despite their corruption and belief otherwise.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

The administration would dearly love to have some sort of event that they are right that we are all domestic terrorists to distract from all of Joe and the Ho's failures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom