• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jaymark6655

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Bloomington
    My running theory is something happens to Biden (planned accident or event to make the right look evil) and Harris immediately steps up and names AOC as VP. Originally I was thinking it would Pelosi, but pretty sure "they" need to keep her as Speaker.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Others could show up and pose as National Guards to infiltrate the inauguration security detail

The FBI has uncovered online chatter indicating some far-right extremists are considering posing as National Guard members in Washington as the nation's capital prepares to host the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden, The Washington Post reported Tuesday. The Post said the FBI on Monday privately warned law enforcement agencies that some extremists have also reviewed maps of areas of the city that could be considered vulnerable, the intelligence report warns.

I hope they have a secret handshake in place to differentiate the good guys, wearing masks and camo, vs. the bad guys, wearing masks and camo.
    I notice that they are willing to believe far-right extremists could infiltrate the NG but cannot believe that Antifa could infiltrate the capitol protest on 6 Jan. Are far right fringe operators just that much more capable than the black bloc?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's easy to get the uniform right when pictures are released by DCNG to show you how it needs to be.

1eb78bc5f1dddd066504bf04bf41453b
    More to it than that Frenchman.
    It's easy to get the uniform right when pictures are released by DCNG to show you how it needs to be.

1eb78bc5f1dddd066504bf04bf41453b
    More to it than that Frenchman. OCPs, not Chinese knock offs with epaulets. That uniform has a lot of sleeve Velcro, right patches in the right places. Boots have to be right too.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, shouldn't they also get their gun rights back too? Seems that we can lose our gun rights at the drop of a hat but former violent criminals can just be allowed to vote again? They've already proven they are a danger to society so they should get a say in it?
    Absolutey. You quoted me saying just that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My running theory is something happens to Biden (planned accident or event to make the right look evil) and Harris immediately steps up and names AOC as VP. Originally I was thinking it would Pelosi, but pretty sure "they" need to keep her as Speaker.
    So you're theory, is that someone on the left purposefully kills Biden so that Harris can become president and then name AOC as VP? What is the benefit of that? What power does the VP really wield? It would make more sense, if you thought that Biden AND Harris were off'd after Harris named AOC VP, so that the REAL left-wingnuts would have power. But I digress. The Democrats are obviously way smarter than the right gives them credit for, if you believe:
    -Obama was born in Kenya
    -Trump lost a stolen election
    -GA Senate race was stolen
    -Were able to get Antifa to storm the capitol while pretending to be Trump supporters.

If they're smart enough to get away with that, then they're smart enough to know that an obvious AOC-type candidate at the top of a ticket would be toxic. It would make much more sense to insert a Manchurian candidate, who holds AOC-type views, but isn't so obvious.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think AOC in a national post gives the DNC heartburn.

She is useful where she is now. She has a safe(ish) seat and can say outlandish things that make other democrats look more moderate. They don't want her anywhere near the power structure when midterms and the next presidential election occur.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    I think he's smart enough to not do that. And you have no idea how ridiculous you sound when you justify not liking a person, of a particular skin color (that the person also shares) because they "don't like the culture." Like seriously Jamil. I'm dumber for having read that. If he says he doesn't like "ghetto girls," ok fine, I get that. But ****, you can find more than a few non-Black women that can ghetto-it-up with the best of them. And more than a few Black girls that are just stuck-up and polished as any 90210 blonde.
    The Howard / Spelman / Morehouse set are as country club and exclusive as the Harvard / Yale /Princeton set, least in my experience.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    At the risk of indulging a Hitler reference, he was toxic even before he was hit by the mustard gas.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    More to it than that Frenchman.

More to it than that Frenchman. OCPs, not Chinese knock offs with epaulets. That uniform has a lot of sleeve Velcro, right patches in the right places. Boots have to be right too.
    Yeah, I get that.
    They most likely have special patches/badges for events like that, given at the last minute as well.

I know our security forces do that for big events, like the G7 or D-Day celebrations.

Also I guess it's harder for chubby dudes to infiltrate the event.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom