• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I actually agree a lot with this. I have this conversation all the time. If you trust them enough to let them be free among us, they should be able to exercise the same rights we can. If they’re so dangerous they can’t exercise their rights, they need to remain imprisoned
    Unfortunately... well... fortunately, in many respects... our criminal justice system is based on things a person does, not character flaws a person has.

That is, when someone does something criminal, we punish them for that thing. When that punishment is over, we don't punish them for it again. Someone can be violent as a characteristic, but until they do something violent (and illegal) again, we don't punish them just because they are violent.

Literally, someone can be dangerous enough to create a real risk to others, but we can't put them in jail for that.

Most of the time that is a good thing.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    What Trump supporter would want to harm Biden at this point?

There is no scenario where something happens to Biden and Trump magically becomes president again.

If anything happens to Biden, we get Harris.

I'm not much for praying but I'll go to bed every night for the next four years begging any god that's listening out there to PLEASE keep Biden alive for one more day.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I imagine they would have done some type of screening BEFORE they joined the guard in the first place.
    Not after they join and after they are deployed with their guns. :dunno:

So some "right wing extremists" are already among the National Guard troops deployed in DC.
    Out of 25K troops I imagine there are more than two.

Others could show up and pose as National Guards to infiltrate the inauguration security detail.

I hope they have a secret handshake in place to differentiate the good guys, wearing masks and camo, vs. the bad guys, wearing masks and camo.
    "Hail Hydra"

I posted this in another thread...but it fits here too...................

Just had a thought.....

Many people have speculated that Biden was not going to be in office long and then President Harris would take over. Biden was just a placeholder for the election. Most of the people I have heard talk about this thought it would be Biden's dementia being addressed by using the 25th amendment.

Please understand, I don't want this! I believe a Harris administration will be a magnitude worse than the already nightmarish Biden administration. A Biden administration is still not near as bad as a Harris administration, so I would rather that Biden stays in all 4 years compared to Harris. However, if you want to go down the theoretical rabbit hole.....

If something tragic does happen to Biden on Jan 20th, and President Harris is sworn in, you can be 1000% sure that the "violent right wing" (this will be anyone who did not vote for Biden) will be blamed for it regardless of who commits the act. This is the perfect setup for the extreme left wing (people who destroy, burn, loot, and commit violence for "social / communist justice"). Domestic terrorism like this would allow the new government to declare national martial law and/or the suspension of the constitution. If the perpetrators fail, it would be very public and we could still end up with the same results. Why wouldn't the extreme left try something so wrong when there is nothing but an upside for them. Wouldn't surprise me if the extreme left are involved in the disappearing uniforms and docs.

Why else would you need troops to be vetted for "loyalty" to the administration over the constitution unless you have plans to circumvent or disregard the constitution?

It is amazing how much our country has changed in 2 weeks. We have transformed from a country in which there was a large disagreement to a country in which those who do not agree and support the new Woke Reich will be targeted in numerous and severe ways.

We have chosen to ignore history. Because we ignored it, just like a previous administration promised, they changed history. Because we changed history, we are now doomed to repeat it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

There is no scenario where something happens to Biden and Trump magically becomes president again.

I'm not much for praying but I'll go to bed every night for the next four years begging any god that's listening out there to PLEASE keep Biden alive for one more day.
    The crazy ones. Seriously, they aren't all sane and rational.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Plus, it seems anyone willing to harm Biden would not have any qualms about Harris, either.

The goal may not be to re-establish Trump, but to induce anarchy. Gavrilo Princip just wanted to end Austria's rule of Yugoslavia. He didn't care what came after.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    People like what they like. The guy you know who doesn’t like Black women; does he make racially disparaging remarks about them. Is it that he doesn’t care for the culture? I dunno. I’d kinda tend not to infer anything untoward about it. Maybe white women are just more attractive to him. Who cares?
    I think he's smart enough to not do that. And you have no idea how ridiculous you sound when you justify not liking a person, of a particular skin color (that the person also shares) because they "don't like the culture." Like seriously Jamil. I'm dumber for having read that. If he says he doesn't like "ghetto girls," ok fine, I get that. But ****, you can find more than a few non-Black women that can ghetto-it-up with the best of them. And more than a few Black girls that are just stuck-up and polished as any 90210 blonde.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Ive spent 4 years trying to point that out to the anti-Trumpers. The folks so invested in throwing Trump out of office. They seemed to think Hillary would magically become President when it was Pence who would take the reins.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I think you’d have to be prior military to pull it off. Your uniform would have to not draw any attention being blatantly wrong. Also, the first person who uses five acronyms in one sentence is going to trip up most imposters.
    It's easy to get the uniform right when pictures are released by DCNG to show you how it needs to be.

Late Tuesday night, the District of Columbia National Guard released photos of the uniform its members are wearing as they support law enforcement in the city. Guard personnel will be dressed in Army OCP, with the addition of black vests displaying the service member's name and rank, the words "U.S. Army" and the D.C. flag on the front; and the words "D.C. National Guard" on the back.

1eb78bc5f1dddd066504bf04bf41453b

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm confused - am I racist if I don't date black women? Or Asian women? (seriously, I just don't get the appeal)
    And I'm married, so my wife doesn't let me date any women. Is she racist? Or is she sexist?

:dunno:

And why are we discussing this here?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I'm confused - am I racist if I don't date black women? Or Asian women? (seriously, I just don't get the appeal)
    And I'm married, so my wife doesn't let me date any women. Is she racist? Or is she sexist?

You must date everybody, because there is no such thing as culture. Or something like that.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

And Pelosi would become acting president if something happens to both Biden and Harris.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

That what we're trying to find out, but it only, respectively, applies if you're Black or Asian.
    It was being discussed, because..... yeah INGO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom